Skocz do zawartości

Denon AH-D7200

Nemrod

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Pojawiają się już pierwsze opinie na head fi.

I ordered AH-D7200 to Amazon Japan and I got it yesterday. Amazing: flat sound, basss punch, clean, rich(not lean), and relax sound. It is quite different from D7000.
D7200 is not warm like D7000 but rich.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/810889/denon-ah-7200/165#post_13200615

There are some comparisons with HD800 and ED9 on 2ch (http://toro.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/av/1484821275/)

Amp: Benchmark DAC2/Mojo

Resolution and Imaging: HD800>D7200>>ED9

D7200 is very close to HD800 in resolution and imaging, much better than TH-X00.

Amount of Bass: ED9>D7200>>HD800

D7200 is more balanced than HD800 in bass.

Amount of Treble: ED9>>HD800>D7200

D7200 has non-piercicng treble, similar to the sound of Stax SR-4040

Soundstage: HD800>D7200>>ED9

D7200 has a soundstage as large as HD650

Attack: ED9>HD800>>D7200

D7200 has a more relaxing sound than other headphones.

Ja się ciągle biję z myślami czy brać...

• Like 2

Listening

The system is Mac 15-inch Pro, LKS MH-DA003 DAC, Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold Amp, and Woo Audio WA7D (used only as an amplifier): Denon headphones are aging,

I listened to Last Good Bye from a bad musician. I wondered how it would sound like a lot of guitar, piano and other acoustic sounds. Listen, this is Denon headphones, right? I was very surprised. It is very impressive to hear, clean, clear sound. It is flat.

bass

It does not look like a previous Denon headphone. The bass is hard and fast. The amount of bass is not much, but it is not small either. I only express as much as I have. My headphones, the HD-650 and the HE-560, have a strong bass, so I do not know if that's the case. This is the first feeling I feel in a closed dynamic headphone.

It does not go down very deep, but it shows a headphone performance of about $ 1000.

Rather, I could not feel a laid back at the bass. A little strong punch and fast deployment are very impressive.

In fact the bass is also PM headphones. I was surprised to hear Danny's definition Without U with HE-560, and I was surprised to hear such sound in headphones.

The D7200 has a feeling of suppressed bass and treble.

Middle

There is some reverberation in the vocal area. It comes out calmly to hear very well. There is no vocal back phenomenon. I feel like flattened overall, finally made a hi-fi headphone at Denon. Rather, it touches with a feeling of emphasizing bass. The voice of the singer also expresses the texture of the voice.

The HE-560 is a little thin (lean) in detail, so you can see the detail of the sound, but it tastes a bit flat. The D7200, on the contrary, is rich and shows a lot of attention to the harmony of the notes.

Treble

I do not know to the highest note, but it goes up very well. I do not feel sibilance either. It is not a treble sound like the D7000. I enjoy high treble too easily.

Until the D5000, I used the Fostex driver (I'm not sure of the D7000). The D7200 is the feeling Denon made. TH610 also sounds quite different.

Above all, it was good because it was flat and did not emphasize either side.

all

When it is usually flat, it is easy to think of something as bored and unpleasant headphone. However, the D7200 is interesting. It is not as Focal Elear, but it has a few punches, so it has a normal accent on the first note of Korean, and so on, it gives the piano a strong hit from the front. A little lull makes the analog sound.

Overall it is neither dark nor bright. It is, in other words, rich, clean and loud. It gives comfort, not warmness.

If you ask me which headphones are similar, I would like to say that the PM-3 of Oppo is a bit of a headphone.

The sense of space did not feel that big. It is a little bit bigger in the enclosed type.

For fortresses and headphones, the vocal area is raised to artificially give a sense of space, so the sound seems to be heard in the sky. The same is true for the D7200. It seems that the HD-650 still has the audio in front of it, not exactly above it.

The difference in amplifier matching was unexpectedly small. It is the difference of the sense of space.

Comparison with other headphones

Price is the same as Focal Elear. The D7200 is priced at a few hundred dollars. When I first thought of the D7200, I did not expect much. It was because of Denon's behavior and V-Shape characteristics shown earlier.

Listen for a few weeks, if you do not like it, I thought I would return, too, with Denon headphones.

By the way, this time is different. Elear has a little emphasis on bass. Overall, the D7200 is crystal clear.

They are different from each other. If Elear is dynamic, the D7200 seems to focus on listening to long music comfortably .

Both headphones work well for many genres, but if you like it, Elear will listen to pop, KPOP, and rock, and D7200 will listen to OST, JPOP, and Jazz.

Perhaps, if you make the HE-560 sound rich, it's likely to be the D7200. The resolution is not that high when compared to the HE-560, but you can listen to all the detail you hear comfortably. I listened directly to the Samsung S7 Edge. It was good enough that the feeling of abundance and hitting was slightly reduced.

http://blog.naver.com/kwanchoi2229/220918766153

• Like 1

Co rozumiesz przez nudne? Może w końcu jakieś słuchawki flagowe, które nie są przegięte w żadną stronę. :)

Mało masz V, masz basotłuki, górotłuki, scenicznie efekciarskie, etc. Mało jest w sumie równych, muzykalnych słuchawek, bez przegiętego basu, bez V lub ostrej góry. Mi przynajmniej wiele takich nie przychodzi do głowy. A w zamkniętych to już w ogóle.

Edytowane przez Karmazynowy
  • Like 2

A ja myślę, że nie ma co skreślać D7200 i porównywać do innych słuchawek zanim sami ich nie posłuchamy na spokojnie. Wiadomo jak opinie innych mogą być różne od naszych własnych. Z pewnością jak każde inne słuchawki znajdą zarówno swoich fanów i entuzjastów jak i hejterów.

• Like 2

wykonane solidnie, wyposażone ubogo

z pudełka grają zbalansowanym dźwiękiem z lekko wycofaną górą, niezła dynamika, relaks i rozdzielczość, po prostu dobre słuchawki dość uniwersalnie skrojone, udany model

trzebaby je solidnie wygrzać i dłużej posłuchać, ale tak na oko, bo nie na ucho przecież w kategoriach ok. 2-3 tys. brałbym w promocji sonorusy VI/IV, a nie d7200...

• Like 1

wykonane solidnie, wyposażone ubogo

z pudełka grają zbalansowanym dźwiękiem z lekko wycofaną górą, niezła dynamika, relaks i rozdzielczość, po prostu dobre słuchawki dość uniwersalnie skrojone, udany model

trzebaby je solidnie wygrzać i dłużej posłuchać, ale tak na oko, bo nie na ucho przecież w kategoriach ok. 2-3 tys. brałbym w promocji sonorusy VI/IV, a nie d7200...

Czyli lepiej wejść w Sonorous VI niż w tego d7200? a jak scena w d7200?

i sonorusy ciut lepiej tłumią, mają więcej góry ale nie za dużo, i bardziej zwarty dół, i dynamikę lepszą, ale nie są tak uniwersalne, bo przy swoich 8 omach na mocniejszym sprzęcie szumią, ale grają tak jak denony już z dapa... niestety w denonach kabel na dużym wtyku tylko...

ale to porównanie wygrzanych sonorusów z niewygrzanymi d7200... a drivery z bioceulzy w pełni grają dopiero po minimum 200h...

@mykupyku lepsze są od Fostex TH-X00 czy to ta sama klasa?

thX00 grają bardziej V, mają funowy bas i górę, która potrafi wymknąć się spod kontroli oraz bardziej uwodzicielską średncę

d7200 grają równiej, z lepszą kontrolą, mniej basowo ale bas jest dobrej jakości, i z bardziej wygładzoną górą, grzeczną taką

pośrodku między thX00 a d7200 postawiłbym th610

scena jak na zamknięte jest więcej niż dobra

Edytowane przez mykupyku
  • Like 3

dlatego nie ma co wyrokowac jak zagrają finalnie

tak czy siak to już z pudła d7200 to bardzo dobre zamknięte słuchawki

bardzo mocno przypominają ergonomicznie nowe th610, czy też thX00... pady identyko

i sonorusy ciut lepiej tłumią, mają więcej góry ale nie za dużo, i bardziej zwarty dół, i dynamikę lepszą, ale nie są tak uniwersalne, bo przy swoich 8 omach na mocniejszym sprzęcie szumią, ale grają tak jak denony już z dapa... niestety w denonach kabel na dużym wtyku tylko...

ale to porównanie wygrzanych sonorusów z niewygrzanymi d7200... a drivery z bioceulzy w pełni grają dopiero po minimum 200h...

@mykupyku lepsze są od Fostex TH-X00 czy to ta sama klasa?

thX00 grają bardziej V, mają funowy bas i górę, która potrafi wymknąć się spod kontroli oraz bardziej uwodzicielską średncę

d7200 grają równiej, z lepszą kontrolą, mniej basowo ale bas jest dobrej jakości, i z bardziej wygładzoną górą, grzeczną taką

pośrodku między thX00 a d7200 postawiłbym th610

scena jak na zamknięte jest więcej niż dobra

Ktoś tu rokował że ceny D7000 spadną po wyjściu 7200 a tu psikus bo to kompletnie inne granie :)