Skocz do zawartości

Obcokrajowi Oszuści Na Allegro !

maxdila

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• 1 rok później...

witam wszyskich

niestety ja uległem takiemu oszustwu, sprzedajac telefon uzytkownikowi maria welch

wszystko było podobne nawet adresy nie te same ale podobne a nazwa banku "standard bank transfer "

prosze o jak najwiecej informacji zwiazanych z ta sytuacja, oraz mozliwosci odzyskania pieniedzy, badz sprzetu...

Ostatnio słyszałem, że Allegro zwraca pieniądze przy nieudanych transakcjach. Nie wiem jakie są warunki i czy rzeczywiście da się coś odzyskać, ale zainteresuj się tym. Na stronie jest banner, a w tv spoty.

witam wszyskich

niestety ja uległem takiemu oszustwu, sprzedajac telefon uzytkownikowi maria welch

wszystko było podobne nawet adresy nie te same ale podobne a nazwa banku "standard bank transfer "

prosze o jak najwiecej informacji zwiazanych z ta sytuacja, oraz mozliwosci odzyskania pieniedzy, badz sprzetu...

Cholera, nigdy nie zrozumiem ludzi, którzy się nacieli.

Człowieku, czy jesteś aż tak pazerny, że masz klapki na oczach i wysyłasz paczki bez wcześniej otrzymanej kasy? Proponują pewnie 3x tyle. Pomyśl, czy nie lepiej byłoby mu kupić choćby na ebay'u 3x taniej?

Swoją drogą, masz może jakiś telefon na zbyciu? Przydałby mi się jakiś nowy, jak za free rozdajesz to szkoda nie brać...

witam wszyskich

Tak tak, gdy za telefon warty 300zł nigeryjczyk proponuje Ci 400€ to na pewno jest wszystko w porządku...

To juz wieki temu na eBayu bylo.. po Nigerii pozniej byla nawet Francja, Wlochy i nawet Polska.. przy czym prawie zawsze wysylka do kogos z rodziny do innego panstwa niz osoba zamawiajaca. Najbardziej mi sie podobal koles, ktory mieszkal we francji i chcial by przeslac telewizor plazmowy jego bratankowi, ktory jest na misji humanitarnej w Nigerii ;]

Nigeria to musi byc piekny kraj.. wszystko pozawalane TV, laptopami i ipodami.. ;]

• 2 miesiące temu...

Witam wszystkich, mam taką informację - sprzedawałem telefon na allegro i jednocześnie na swistaku - po 14 dniach kup teraz - na allegro aukcja została zakończona - bez sprzedaży - jedynie dostałem maila od gościa.

Hello seller its me (KIAKIA2@KEROMAIL.COM) i am the buyer of your item

in swistak.pl this is my other email reply me here.. I want to buy

and i want You to send it to my daughter in Nigeria as a new year

gift. Currently, am in Belarus for a research which make me very busy

to get the gift for her. I will be paying by Bank wire transfer to

your account from my bank account in USA , and i will also be

responsible for the shipping. Reply me back with the shipping charges

to Nigeria.

i rzeczywiście na swistaku tak gość kupił

Email: kiakia2@keromail.com

Login: kiakia2

czytając informacje na forum dochodze do wniosku, że jest to kolejna próba wyłudzenia (takie mam wrażenie).

Natomiast interesujące jest to - że na dwóch stronach: swistaku i allegro - temu człowiekowi chciało się dla marnych 150 zł pisać maile - chociaż w nigerii podobno poziom życia za te pieniądze to pewnie wyżywienie dla całej rodziny na miesiąć....

Ciekawe czy mamy do czynienia z kolejną osobą - czekającą na naiwność..\

Dzięki forum - wstrzymałem się od transakcji - nie lubię niepewnych sytuacji - a kasa niezbyt wielka,

pozd ;)

Witam dziś na śqistak-u została zakończona jedna z moich aukcj.

Oto dane kupujących:

rux nin

12 avenue

97-756 spring fied

Email: <kiakia2@keromail.com

Telefon: 8138171840

Login: <kiakia2

następnie dostałem maila z adresu: ninaross67 <ninaross67@gmail.com>

o treści:

" Hi its kiakia1 the buyer of your phone in swistak.pl this is my other

email... I want to buy and i want You to send it to my daughter in Nigeria

as a new year gift. Currently, am in Belarus for a research which make me

very busy to get the gift for her. I will be paying by Bank wire transfer to

your account from my bank account in USA , and i will also be responsible

for the shipping. Reply me back with the shipping charges to Nigeria. "

Jak narazie to dostałem już kilka takich maili ale tylko z eBay-a, poraz pierwszy ze świstaka-a.

• 5 miesięcy temu...

Kilka dni po wystawieniu telefonu na Allegro otrzymałem wiadomość, którą wklejam poniżej:

"I am Anita Grahams, I am from England in United Kingdom, I have a store in USA and i also have a store in other country i saw your (Sony Ericsson P990I) listed on Allegro.pl and i developed so much interest in purchasing it if the item is in good condition am ready to pay GBP 350 (Great Britian Pounds). Pls get back to me as soon as possible so that i can arrange to pay as soon as possible.

I look forward to your fast reply.

Best Regards

Mrs Anita."

W dalszej korespondencji otrzymałem instrukcje oraz adres, na który powinienem wysłać telefon:

"Hello Seller,

Thanks for the mail, so all i want you to do is to remove the item on the auction immediately you receive this message because the payment will be made and send to your account first thing tomorrow morning and once the payment has been made you will receive the payment slip confirmation from my bank (HSBC Bank Online) and once you receive it i will like you to make a quick shipping for the item to be send sameday through (www.pocztex.pl) Pocztex EMS and get back to the bank with the shipment confirmation for there regular verification.

Here is where i want you to send the item to:

Name: Tosin Johnson

Address: # 46, Olusanya Str

City: Agege

State: Lagos

Zip-Code: 23401

Thanks and Regards

Mrs Anita."

Mam nadzieję, że Ty także w porę zorientowałeś się, że bierzesz udział w transakcji będącej oszustwem i znalazłeś tą stronę zanim wysłałeś swój przedmiot.

Pozdrawiam i dziękuję wszystkim, którzy tworzą ten wątek na forum.

• 4 miesiące temu...

Witam!

Kupiłam sprzęt na allegro żenada sprzęt jak i obsługa..

Chciałabym Was przestrzec przed użytkownikiem EUROKOMP_BS Oszust jakich mało. Wszędzie chwali się że ma 100% pozytywów a naprawdę prosi o wycofanie neutralnych i negatywnych komentarzy na swój temat. Żenada. W jak ktoś wyrazi swoje zadnie i nie chce usunąć komentarza to wyzywa go od najgorszych w odpowiedzi na komentarz..

Jeszcze raz powtarzam uważajcie na EUROKOMP_BS!!

Poza tym sprzęt od niego jest po prostu śmiechu wart... Uważajcie na takich jak on. Niemożliwe że ktoś ma kilka tysięcy pozytywnych komentarzy a ani jednego neutralnego czy negatywa a potem szydło z worka wychodzi...

• 1 rok później...

Siemka, sprzedaję na allegro nokie 5800, i dostaje maila:

Greetings to you,

I am David Lewis from USA, I saw your item posted on this shopping site which is ALLEGRO.PL and I am interested in buying this particular item of yours. Am buying this item to my client doing his research in the (NMS) National Military School.

I discover your contact E-mail address so i decided to contact you as a buyer and i will want you to appreciate my offer towards the purchasing of your item.

(1) Method of Payment-- BANK TRANSFER/PAYPAL

(2) And am ready to pay you 300 Euro and i will pay you 150 Euro Shipping cost

(3) Shipment arrangement through EMS POCZTEX

Pls do get back to me as soon as possible if this offer is ok with you because i have an Account with PAYPAL and i can also make BANK TRANSFER.So if the item is still for sale i will like you to get back to me with your FULL PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS OR FULL BANK DETAILS

Here are the information needed below for the Bank Transfer.

Full name:

Full Bank name:

Full bank Account(IBAN):

Full Address:

Zip_Code:

Swift Code(BIC Number):

So i can forward your bank information to my bank so they can transfer the money to you fast..I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot and is my pleasure meeting you as a business partner.

Best Regards,

Mr David.

mówię ściema, napisałem mu że ciekawa propozycja itd, że spoko, że jestem człowiekiem honoru i wyślę jak otrzymam kasę, no to podałem dane, otrzymuje maila z banku ameryki:

at_image1.jpg

x.gifx.gifmhd_reg_logo.gifDear Adrian x ,

Congratulations! The Payment placed by Mr David Lewis,the Buyer of your item,to have a Bank of America® Wire Transfer sent to you as payment for your 1 5800 bez locka! dodatki! 2 baterie! zobacz sam!(numer 1390101366), has been successfully processed and has consequently been APPROVED. The financial details of the transaction are stated below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*FINANCIAL DETAILS*

--------------------------------

AUCTION AMOUNT : 300.00 EURNUMBER OF ITEM : 1 Item

ITEM : 5800 bez locka! dodatki! 2 baterie! zobacz sam! (numer 1390101366)AUCTION SITE : Allegro.pl-------------------------------------------------

TOTAL : 450.00 EUR

------------------------------------------------- *** PLEASE NOTE ***The Money will be delivered to your Bank information below, Please verify that the Information (As entered by the buyer) are correct:

Name: Adrian x

Bank Name: ING BANK ŚLĄSKI

Account Number: PL/x

City : x

Adress: x

x E-mail: adekm89@o2.pl

If there is any error in the Information,Please email our Customer Support Representative.. SHIPPING INFORMATION 1: NAME : Kelvin Richard

ADDRESS: 14, Ojekunle Street

CITY: Shomolu

STATE: Lagos

ZIPCODE: 23401

===================================================================================***ATTENTION***The Payment has been APPROVED,you Can Now ship the merchandise to the buyer's shipping address.Due to complaints from our customers of seller refusing to ship out item after payment has been received,we have resolved that payment would not be delivered until we have verified that the item has been transferred to POCZTEX POLSKA (plane) EMS Delivery for shipment.You are expected to make the shipment within 24 hours of receiving this Payment Notification and contact our Costumer/Technical Dept. with the tracking number for Shipment Verification.

The Money will NOT be dispatched from our Bank or get to your Bank Account until the shipment has been verified.This measure is taken in order to protect both seller and buyer interests and to reduce the occurrence of fraudulent activities. ****PLEASE NOTE***

Due to the fact that Bank Of America processes thousands of orders daily, We therefore RECOMMEND contacting the Customer Support Representative that has been assigned to this particular Order directly. This ensures speedy verification of shipment as well as prompt dispatch of Money.Send shipment tracking details to onlinetrackingapproved@accountant.com Once shipment has been verified,You will receive a "MONEY DISPATCHED" email from Bank Of America informing you that the Money has been Transferred to your Bank Account for you to Verify with your Bank immediately. Check Status And InformationMoney Information:Code#:US6-0043-1113-400-0PL

Transfer Number2057Transfer Placed30 December 2010Transfer StatusProcessed successfullyTransfer Routing Number340942894Transfer Transit Number297720395Destination NameAdrian x

Destination Bank ING BANK ŚLĄSKI

Bank Address

Kx

IBAN International Bank Account NumberPL/x40

Destination CountryPOLANDDestination PhoneNO STATUSSwift Code:INGBPLPW

Item Description5800 bez locka! dodatki! 2 baterie! zobacz sam!

(numer 1390101366)

Auction siteAllegro.plItem Unit1Item Amount300 EURShipping Fee150.00 EURTotal Amount450.00 EURCourier ServiceEMS POCZTEX POLSKA (plane)

Buyer Information: NameMr David Lewis

Address3 Quinlan Farm RoadCity,State,CodeRaymond, NH 03077CountryUSA.E-maildvdlewis.lewis@gmail.com

Bank of America AccountAvailableBank of America Account Number32983-87202Bank Of America Account TypeSavings and Checking AccountBank Of America Account StatusValid and Available Bank of America helps build strong communities by helping people achieve their dreams.. We reach for higher standards every day, in everything we do - for our customers, our shareholders, our associates and our communities, upon which the future prosperity of our company rests.If you have questions,Please visit our website at www.bankofamerica.com, you can also contact our online customer care services at onlinetrackingapproved@accountant.com at_president_img.jpg

Kenneth D. Lewis

Chairman, CEO and President mhd_reg_logo.gifsigapprove.gif ==================================================================

*** THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE,URGENT REPLY ***

potem od kupca:

pisałem mu że też mam n97 na sprzedaż itd.

temat:

PAYMENT WILL BE TRANSFER INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT VERY SOON OK AND GETBACK TO ME WITH THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF THE N97 TODAY SO I CAN MAKE THE TRANSFEROF THE MONEY:

wiadomość:

Hello thanks for your reply back i want you to know that i am ready to offer this item and i am ready to transfer the money 300+150EUR into your bank account i want us to do this business with honest together i am also an man of God with God's fearing ok and i have never buy item in abroad before ok this is my first time ok i am a new buyer here in this site ok one of my friend just introduce me to this site and also i want you to get back to me with the total amount of the N97 including the shipping cost and the item number so i can look on it an make the payment also today cause am ready to pay for the 2 item am much interested in buying the 2 phones from you i got all your full bank information to make the payment and i have transfer all the full bank information to my bank to get the money transfer into your bank account immediately and they let me know that is not a problem that the money will be transfer into your bank account very soon so once you get any confirmation from the bank that the money as been transfer kindly get back to me immediately ok hope to hear from you soon...

Here is the shipping address..

Full Name: Kelvin Richard

Address: 14, Ojekunle Street

City: Shomolu

Zip code: 23401

Thanks a lot Hope to do business with you

Regards.

potem nastpna:

Hello Seller, I just received a mail from Bank right now that the payment as successfully been made. Now Bank are requesting for the tracking number for them to take their normal verification and credit your money to your account and my bank let me know that it will take them just 30mins to verify on the shipment scan receipt once the verification is made your money will be credited into your account at the same time ok cause i make the transfer of the money into your account cause am a new buyer here in this site one of my friend just introduce me to this site and i have never make transaction like this before so i urge to get back to my bank with the shipment scan receipt today so my bank can make the transfer of the money very fast , The verification would take Bank only 30 minutes to finish it and your money reflect to your account. Bank are doing this so that they could secure both the seller and the buyer. You have to understand the Rules and Regulation of Bank and get the item shipped right away and this is the payment scan receipt given to by the bank after i make the transfer. I will be waiting for the tracking scan receipt from you today and don't also forget to email it to Bank customer care(onlinetrackingapproved@accountant.com) for them to start the verification and your money reflect to your account when they are through with the verification. I await to for the tracking receipt from you Today.

napisałem mu że jaką mam pewność że otrzymam kasę, i dałem mu propozycje, że pierw przelewa 200euro na koszty wysyłki bo są bardzo duże a ja jestem biednym człowiekeim ;)

i czekam na odp.

Siemka, sprzedaję na allegro nokie 5800, i dostaje maila:

Greetings to you,

I am David Lewis from USA, I saw your item posted on this shopping site which is ALLEGRO.PL and I am interested in buying this particular item of yours. Am buying this item to my client doing his research in the (NMS) National Military School.

I discover your contact E-mail address so i decided to contact you as a buyer and i will want you to appreciate my offer towards the purchasing of your item.

(1) Method of Payment-- BANK TRANSFER/PAYPAL

(2) And am ready to pay you 300 Euro and i will pay you 150 Euro Shipping cost

(3) Shipment arrangement through EMS POCZTEX

Pls do get back to me as soon as possible if this offer is ok with you because i have an Account with PAYPAL and i can also make BANK TRANSFER.So if the item is still for sale i will like you to get back to me with your FULL PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS OR FULL BANK DETAILS

Here are the information needed below for the Bank Transfer.

Full name:

Full Bank name:

Full bank Account(IBAN):

Full Address:

Zip_Code:

Swift Code(BIC Number):

So i can forward your bank information to my bank so they can transfer the money to you fast..I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot and is my pleasure meeting you as a business partner.

Best Regards,

Mr David.

mówię ściema, napisałem mu że ciekawa propozycja itd, że spoko, że jestem człowiekiem honoru i wyślę jak otrzymam kasę, no to podałem dane, otrzymuje maila z banku ameryki:

at_image1.jpg

x.gifx.gifmhd_reg_logo.gifDear Adrian x ,

Congratulations! The Payment placed by Mr David Lewis,the Buyer of your item,to have a Bank of America® Wire Transfer sent to you as payment for your 1 5800 bez locka! dodatki! 2 baterie! zobacz sam!(numer 1390101366), has been successfully processed and has consequently been APPROVED. The financial details of the transaction are stated below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*FINANCIAL DETAILS*

--------------------------------

AUCTION AMOUNT : 300.00 EURNUMBER OF ITEM : 1 Item

ITEM : 5800 bez locka! dodatki! 2 baterie! zobacz sam! (numer 1390101366)AUCTION SITE : Allegro.pl-------------------------------------------------

TOTAL : 450.00 EUR

------------------------------------------------- *** PLEASE NOTE ***The Money will be delivered to your Bank information below, Please verify that the Information (As entered by the buyer) are correct:

Name: Adrian x

Bank Name: ING BANK ŚLĄSKI

Account Number: PL/x

City : x

Adress: x

x E-mail: adekm89@o2.pl

If there is any error in the Information,Please email our Customer Support Representative.. SHIPPING INFORMATION 1: NAME : Kelvin Richard

ADDRESS: 14, Ojekunle Street

CITY: Shomolu

STATE: Lagos

ZIPCODE: 23401

===================================================================================***ATTENTION***The Payment has been APPROVED,you Can Now ship the merchandise to the buyer's shipping address.Due to complaints from our customers of seller refusing to ship out item after payment has been received,we have resolved that payment would not be delivered until we have verified that the item has been transferred to POCZTEX POLSKA (plane) EMS Delivery for shipment.You are expected to make the shipment within 24 hours of receiving this Payment Notification and contact our Costumer/Technical Dept. with the tracking number for Shipment Verification.

The Money will NOT be dispatched from our Bank or get to your Bank Account until the shipment has been verified.This measure is taken in order to protect both seller and buyer interests and to reduce the occurrence of fraudulent activities. ****PLEASE NOTE***

Due to the fact that Bank Of America processes thousands of orders daily, We therefore RECOMMEND contacting the Customer Support Representative that has been assigned to this particular Order directly. This ensures speedy verification of shipment as well as prompt dispatch of Money.Send shipment tracking details to onlinetrackingapproved@accountant.com Once shipment has been verified,You will receive a "MONEY DISPATCHED" email from Bank Of America informing you that the Money has been Transferred to your Bank Account for you to Verify with your Bank immediately. Check Status And InformationMoney Information:Code#:US6-0043-1113-400-0PL

Transfer Number2057Transfer Placed30 December 2010Transfer StatusProcessed successfullyTransfer Routing Number340942894Transfer Transit Number297720395Destination NameAdrian x

Destination Bank ING BANK ŚLĄSKI

Bank Address

Kx

IBAN International Bank Account NumberPL/x40

Destination CountryPOLANDDestination PhoneNO STATUSSwift Code:INGBPLPW

Item Description5800 bez locka! dodatki! 2 baterie! zobacz sam!

(numer 1390101366)

Auction siteAllegro.plItem Unit1Item Amount300 EURShipping Fee150.00 EURTotal Amount450.00 EURCourier ServiceEMS POCZTEX POLSKA (plane)

Buyer Information: NameMr David Lewis

Address3 Quinlan Farm RoadCity,State,CodeRaymond, NH 03077CountryUSA.E-maildvdlewis.lewis@gmail.com

Bank of America AccountAvailableBank of America Account Number32983-87202Bank Of America Account TypeSavings and Checking AccountBank Of America Account StatusValid and Available Bank of America helps build strong communities by helping people achieve their dreams.. We reach for higher standards every day, in everything we do - for our customers, our shareholders, our associates and our communities, upon which the future prosperity of our company rests.If you have questions,Please visit our website at www.bankofamerica.com, you can also contact our online customer care services at onlinetrackingapproved@accountant.com at_president_img.jpg

Kenneth D. Lewis

Chairman, CEO and President mhd_reg_logo.gifsigapprove.gif ==================================================================

*** THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE,URGENT REPLY ***

potem od kupca:

pisałem mu że też mam n97 na sprzedaż itd.

temat:

PAYMENT WILL BE TRANSFER INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT VERY SOON OK AND GETBACK TO ME WITH THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF THE N97 TODAY SO I CAN MAKE THE TRANSFEROF THE MONEY:

wiadomość:

Hello thanks for your reply back i want you to know that i am ready to offer this item and i am ready to transfer the money 300+150EUR into your bank account i want us to do this business with honest together i am also an man of God with God's fearing ok and i have never buy item in abroad before ok this is my first time ok i am a new buyer here in this site ok one of my friend just introduce me to this site and also i want you to get back to me with the total amount of the N97 including the shipping cost and the item number so i can look on it an make the payment also today cause am ready to pay for the 2 item am much interested in buying the 2 phones from you i got all your full bank information to make the payment and i have transfer all the full bank information to my bank to get the money transfer into your bank account immediately and they let me know that is not a problem that the money will be transfer into your bank account very soon so once you get any confirmation from the bank that the money as been transfer kindly get back to me immediately ok hope to hear from you soon...

Here is the shipping address..

Full Name: Kelvin Richard

Address: 14, Ojekunle Street

City: Shomolu

Zip code: 23401

Thanks a lot Hope to do business with you

Regards.

potem nastpna:

Hello Seller, I just received a mail from Bank right now that the payment as successfully been made. Now Bank are requesting for the tracking number for them to take their normal verification and credit your money to your account and my bank let me know that it will take them just 30mins to verify on the shipment scan receipt once the verification is made your money will be credited into your account at the same time ok cause i make the transfer of the money into your account cause am a new buyer here in this site one of my friend just introduce me to this site and i have never make transaction like this before so i urge to get back to my bank with the shipment scan receipt today so my bank can make the transfer of the money very fast , The verification would take Bank only 30 minutes to finish it and your money reflect to your account. Bank are doing this so that they could secure both the seller and the buyer. You have to understand the Rules and Regulation of Bank and get the item shipped right away and this is the payment scan receipt given to by the bank after i make the transfer. I will be waiting for the tracking scan receipt from you today and don't also forget to email it to Bank customer care(onlinetrackingapproved@accountant.com) for them to start the verification and your money reflect to your account when they are through with the verification. I await to for the tracking receipt from you Today.

napisałem mu że jaką mam pewność że otrzymam kasę, i dałem mu propozycje, że pierw przelewa 200euro na koszty wysyłki bo są bardzo duże a ja jestem biednym człowiekeim ;)

i czekam na odp.