Skocz do zawartości

Obcokrajowi Oszuści Na Allegro !

maxdila

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Witam.

Niedawno mnie spotkała na allegro dość ciekawa i nowa (prznajmniej dla mnie) rzecz. Mianowicie, sprzedawałem telefon marki samsung model D900, po kilku dniach przyszedł do mnie taki mail:

Treść wiadomości:

Hi i will love to buy your product...

am interested in buying 1 from you ...

i will like to pay you the amount of [$ 700 US DOLLARS] for the item plus shipping charges for your item..via EMS SPEED POST or DHL EXPRESS.

If you are interested in selling the item to me you can send me your full name and address and account number,Name,Address,City,Country,Account Number.

So that i can transfer money to your account number as soon as possible.

I will be transfering money to you VIA HSBC ONLINE MONEY TRANSFER.

I will like you to ship via EMS POCZTEX ,So go and make enquiries for

sending the items and get back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks

Co po przetłumaczeniu na polski oznacza że koleś chce mi zapłacić 700$ amerykanskich za komórke wartą 900zł polskich :]

Wysyłka po przedpłacie na konto.

Ja jak głupek wysłałem od razu moje dane z tym że coś mnie trzepło w główce i wysłałem mu dane mojego konta na studiach zaocznych :] Tak na wszelki wypadek.

Moja odpowiedz (dość łamany angielski):

Hi

i can sell this item for you

if you are stil interested this is my acount number

ING BANK SLASKI

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

My name is:

XXXXXXXXXXXX

City: XXXXXX

this is all what you must have for transfer money

I will wait for this money, when i will got cash i will send this mobile phone to your adres (you must send me your name and full adres).

I prefer DHL shipping, it will be ~20-30$

So i wait for you answer.

Gretings from Poland !

Jego odpowiedz:

Thanks for your mail to me ..i have seen that you are intrested in selling the item to me ..so this is my folks address in African [Lagos Nigeria] where i want you to send the item to via EMS POCZTEX.

Name : MOSE AGAH

Address : Block 206 flat 6,L.C.H.E,Jakande Estate.

City : Oke-Afa Isolo.

State : Lagos

Zip-Code : 23401

I want you to read this on how the transfer is going to be, carefully ...ok.

When i transfer the money to your account number

...The bank will mail you the Payment Transfer Approved just for you to

know that the money has been transfered already to your account number

And after you have seen the mail from the bank that shows to

you that the money has been transfed ...

So i will contact the bank and tell them about the transaction and money shall be transfered to your account VIA HSBC TRANSFER BANK....ok.

NOTE : So i want you to know that i am transfering this money to your account number with TRUST in you having in mind that you will not cheat me when i have transfer the money to your account number and you will go and send the items after you have seen mail from the bank..

I will like you to ship via EMS POCZTEX..

I WILL CONTACT THE BANK FOR THE TRANSFER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

PO dniu dostałem potwierdzenie z banku(jego) co było bardzo dziwne bo banki na maila potwierdzeń przelanych pieniedzy nie wysyłają.

HSBC Bank Transfer Authorised Payments

Approved

THE HSBC BANK MANAGEMENT HEREBY URGE YOU TO GO STRICTLY BY THE RULES OF THIS PAYMENTS TO AVOID FRAUDULENT CASES WORLDWIDE SO THAT THE MONEY CAN BE CREDITED TO THE ALLOCATED ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WITHIN 28-48 HOURS OTHERWISE THE TRANSACTION WILL BE CANCELLED..

Theworld's

HSBC BANK PLC

8 CANADA SQUARE

U.S.A E14 5HQ

local bank

HSBC ACCOUNTANT.

SUBJECT: MONEY TRANSFER APPROVED SLIP

HSBC ONLINE PAYMENT MONEY TRANSFER HAS RECEIVED AN ORDER FROM MR SEAN JAY TRANSFERD THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF $ 700 US DOLLARS . TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

*****SENDER'S INFORMATIONS******

1.NAME: MR SEAN JAY

2.ACCOUNT NUMBER:4355-6447-6464-0246

3.STATUS:STANDARD

4.COUNTRY: USA

5.RATING:PREMIER

AUCTION ITEM:Pytanie o przedmiot: Samsung D900 2Lata Gwarancji + Bounusy (numer: 182010324)

ITEM QUANTITY:1

*****RECEIVERS FULL INFORMATION*****

***FULL DETAILS OF THE RECEIVER'S MONEY TRANSFER ***

NAME:xxxxxxx

CITY: xxxxxxxxx

ZIP CODE: xxxxxxxxx

BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

THIS MONEY HAS BEEN APPROVED BY HSBC ONLINE BANKING HAS TRANSFERED THE AMOUNT OF $ 700 US DOLLARS INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT,BUT WILL BE CREDITED IMMEDAITELY WE RECEIVE THE SHIPPMENT RECEIPT FROM YOU TO VERIFY THAT THE ITEM WAS SENT TO THE CORRECT ADDRESSS..

**(SHORT NOTE ABOUT THE SENDER)**

THIS NOTE IS TO LET YOU BE SURE OF THE SENDER.

SENDER'S NAME IS MR SEAN JAY HE WORKS AND LIVES HERE IN THE USA.

*****SPECIAL NOTICE*****

THIS SENDER HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND HE IS SCAM FREE.SHE IS A STANDARD CUSTOMER TO HSBC ONLINE BANKING AND TRANSFER.

THANK YOU FOR USING HSBC ONLINE PAYMENT,WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVE YOUR ONLINE BANKING AND TRANSFER IN FUTURE.

FBI SCAM PROTECTED

HSBC HSBC HSBC HSBC HSBC HSBC HSBC

Sincerely

MR.S.K GREEN Group Chief Executive

NAME:: MOSES AGAH

ADDRESS : BLOCK 206 FLAT 6,JAKANDE ESTATE.

CITY : OKE-AFA ISOLO.

ZIP-CODE : 23401

STATE : LAGOS

Buyer's Email : sean_jay1@yahoo.com

THE BUYER ACCEPTS THE FOLLOWING FOR SHIPMENT

YOU WILL NEED TO SEND US A SCAN RECEIPT OF THE SHIPPMENT OF THE ITEM BOUGHT FROM YOU BY THIS NAMED PERSON JUST FOR VERIFICATION .

WE LOOK FORWARD TO READ FROM YOU THE SHIPMENT CONSIGNMENT RECEIPT OF THE ITEM PURCHASED FOR VERIFICATION PURPOSE.AND WE WILL LIKE YOU TO DO THIS IN THE NEXT 48HRS SO THAT YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE CREDITED WITH THE MONEY TRANSFERED .TO US THE AMOUNT OF $ 700 US DOLLARS . WE LOOK FORWARD TO READ FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THE VERIFICATION RECEIPT.

THANKS FOR USING HSBC INTERNATIONAL ONLINE BANK FUNDS TRANSFER,

AND WE PROMISE TO SERVE YOU BETTER FOR FUTURE

PURPOSES. YOU CAN GET BACK TO OUR CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ENQUIRIES AT :

global_worldbank@graffiti.net

global_worldbank@mail.md

SINCERELY,

HSBC INTERNATIONAL BANK.

Our online security pledge

You can bank online with confidence because HSBC is committed to protecting your information. With strict security standards, HSBC uses the latest technology to prevent unauthorized access to your information. And your online transactions are guaranteed and You're protected if you follow our instruction above correctly!

Helping to better your business/online payment transaction.

Thanks for using HSBC BANK we look forward serving you more online payment in the future

SINCERELY,

MR.S.K GREEN Group Chief Executive

{ACCOUNTANT/PAYMENT OFFICER}

Powered By Outblaze

Mail okraszony wieloma zdjęciami i potwierdzeniami.

Nie jednoznacznie jednak mżna z niego wyczytać że pieniadze czekają na transfer w jego banku, a transfer sie odbedzie dopiero jak wyśle im skan potwierdzenia wysłania paczki :]

i w tym momencie kolo z nigeri dostał odpowiedz:

OK.

Thanks for wery funy email contact.

Yes i just send this item to your folks in nigeria but i put in box fresh shit from my ass.

You are stupid if you tink that i send this item !!!

I send this only when i will see cash on my account.

Fuck you and all your folks in nigeria you stupid moron.

Z tego co wyczytałem na necie koleśie tworzą dosć znaną bande oszustow z nigeri :]

Działają głównie na ebay ale widocznie rozszezyli swoją działalność.

• Like 1

hahahah, też takiego dostałem przy sprzedazy ipoda video. z emailowej rozmowy wynikło ze typ jest z Los angeles, i chce przeslac go synowi, ktory rezyduje w nigerii. moja konwersacja z nim sie skonczyla na tym jak zaczal kręcić z tymi potwierdzeniami bankowymi.

lol, też miałem zdziwko niezłe jak się dowiedziałem, że chce 500$ za ipoda wartego 700pln

może zaraz wkleje rozmowe mailową tutaj

edit:

I came across your item on auction and willing to pay for it, as i want to send it as a birthday gift to my son in africa,if the item is fairly used,that will be fine,i will pay you $550 for the item which will include the shipping price as well via DHL EXPRESS OR EMS POCZTEX,And that is why i have to mail you direct instead of bidding for the item.

Let me also tell you that i will be paying you your money via BANK TRANSFER which is the most fastest,secured and most convienient way to transfer money world wide,so in other to commence i will want you to provide me with your following information needed to make payment as follows:

NAME:

ADDRESS:

ZIP-CODE:

ACCOUNT NUMBER:

IBAN AND SWIFT CODE:

So i await your reply fast if only you are willing to sell to me.

Regards

samuel.

hi!

firstly: where are u from?

secondly: do you have an allegro account?

thirdly: what currency? american dollars? 550 usd?

next: so i understand it so: i give you my name adress account number etc. you pay the money by bank transfer, and i have to send the package by DHL or POCZTEX?

and the last one: do u know how expensive will it be to send the package from poland to africa(btw: what country)?

regards, matthew.

hello,

thank you for the kind responce to my mail,actually the ipod is meant for a very good son of mine,i want to send the ipod to him as a birthday gift he is presently in west Africa,NIGERIA ,i am from the united states,based in LOS ANGELES,MELROSE,i will pay you $550 dollars for he item,if that will not be enough to cover the shipping price inquire from EMS POCZTEX OR DHL, so that i can chose from them the one that is expensive then you can add it to the price of the item.

I dont know how expensive it will cost,let me know as soon as you have information on the shipping cost of the item to Africa so thst we can conclude....ok.i await your soonest responce to my mail so that we can conclude,dont forget to let me have your complete account information so that i can transfer the money to your account in POLAND.

Samuel

OK, i've already checked the EMS pocztex prices, and ithink everything will close up in those 550$

(are these american dollars for sure?) so here are my personal details:

NAME: xxxxxx

CITY:xxxxx

ADRESS: xxxxx

ZIP CODE:xxxxxxxxxx

ACCOUNT NUMBERxxxxxx

BANK: xxxx

I'll send the package as soon as i' see the money on my account. So, can I know the Adress of your son?

Matthew.

hello,

thanks for the responce to my mail and the inquiry,i am assuring you that the payment will be made to you in american dollars,i will be on my way to the bank now to transfer the money to your account,once i have done the payment transfer,my bank will send you the payment confirmation to your email address so that you can be sure that the money transfer has been made....here is my sons shipping addreess

name: seyi oje

address:block 365,flat 6,l.c.h.estate,oke-afa

city:isolo

state:lagos

zip-code:23401

i await your soonest responce as soon as you have received the notification from the bank.....ok

regards,

samuel.

Hello

Thanks for your Response.I Really Appreciate your Kind Response and Gesture Towards My reqest to you.I am happy to inform you that i have gone to the bank today to transfer the money to your account and this was what the bank told me to tell you, and this are part of the explanation the bank gave me to tell you,Well here is the address where you are going to send the item to written below

Name:seyi oje

Address:Block 365 Flat 6 L.C.H.Estate oke-afa.

City:Isolo,

State/Zip code:lagos/23401

HSBC bank transfer is a Worldwide Known Payment and It Secures Both The Seller and the Buyer.Your Money will be TRANSFERED into your Account that you provided for me for payment.Once Payment is Made HSBC bank Bank transfer will send you a payment Confirmation slip via E-mail to notify you that the payment transfer as been made.Once you see the Confirmation slip and you have seen that the payment as been made,You will be inform to go and Send the Item and After you Have Sent The Item,you will Notify HSBC bank transfer with The Shippment Tracking Number or Scanned Document of The Shipped item For verification and Once HSBC bank Verify The Tracking Number you Have Sent to Them is valid and authentic ,your Money Will be credited into The account you did Provide for Payment Under 48 hours.And also i hope that you are ok with the explanation that i have made to you.I await your response soonest.if you have any question you can ask me.i am awaiting your responce....ok

Regards,

samuel.

NOTE:THAT YOU WILL NOT PAY ANY CHARGES WHEN YOUR MONEY IS GOING TO BE TRANSFERED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT,YOU WILL ONLY PROVIDE THEM WITH THE INFROMATION YOU NORMALLY USE IN YOUR BANK.HSBC BANK TRANSFER TRANSFER DUTY IS TO PROTECT BOTH THE SELLER AND THE BUYER AGAINST FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES..

well, i don't really believe in those operations. im anxious about my money, that everything is made up, and when i send the ipod, i'll never see the money. so now i have to quit our deal.

btw. i don't get your point: you don;t even know the polish language, so you can't read what is auction about. next: how did you find my auction in the internet, and why don't you just buy an ipod in US and send it directly to your son. new ipods in US cost 250$, not 550, so i cant understand the whole thing.

hey,

did you receive the payment confirmation from the bank?if you did ...then you will have to send the item to my son's address then send the bank a copy of the shippmet receipt so that they can verify if the shippment receipt is valid and real,then your account will be credited with the money.....you cannot quit the deal now as my son really needs the ipod and that will make him happy so go ahead and send it so that you will receive your money....

hi, i haven't recieved any confirmation e-mail. according to you, if i don't send the item, i won't get the money, so it will return to you. why don't you buy an ipod in US/ it will be much cheaper.

:D

A to nie tylko na allegro, do MP3stora wiem, że był taki mail, czy nie wysłali byśmy do Afryki... :)

to pewnie chcieli 2 palety iriverów T30 dla licznej rodzinki w Lagos :lol:

• 3 tygodnie później...

Heh, u mnie było to samo. Co ciekawe, jak tak czytam wasze historie, myślę sobie "jak oni mogli uwierzyć w takie ewidentne oszustwo?", a sama się z tym spotkałam i dopiero po otrzymaniu "potwierdzenia" z "banku" przejrzałam na oczy :lol: Duże sumy pieniędzy, zwłaszcza dolarów chyba tak działają na psychikę :D

Ja zakończyłam transakcję w ten sposób, plus zgłosiłam do Gmaila żeby zablokowali ten adres mail:

I have received that mail from your bank, but you see our deal was a

bit different: I will send the item when the money is on MY bank

account. So as soon as I will be able to hold

your 300USD in cash in my hand, I will send this cell phone.

Aczkolwiek najbardziej rozśmieszył mnie email "potwierdzający" z "banku"... Szkoda że go skasowałam, bo mogłabym wysłać wam screen... Logo banku było stworzone z pewnością w programie nie bardziej zaawansowanym niż MS Paint. :lol:

To prawda na allegro obcokrajowscy bardzo często wprowadzają w błąd lub są po prostu zwykłymi oszustami (spotkałam się niestety z taka sytuacją, chociaż nie osobiście). Lepiej jednak im nie ufać, i sprzedawać lub kupować u zaufanych polaków ;)

Też to znam.

Kumpel podjarany że sprzedał telefon na allegro, pobiegł na pocztę wysłać :) Na szczęście jakimś zbiegiem okoliczności inny znajomy zobaczył ten fałszywy dowód wpłaty od afrykańca (znał tych oszustów) i kolegę uświadomił, że dał się zrobić...

Napisałem na szczęście, bo kumpel zdążył ponownie zaglądnąć na pocztę przed wysłaniem paczki :)

Kumpel podjarany że sprzedał telefon na allegro, pobiegł na pocztę wysłać Na szczęście jakimś zbiegiem okoliczności inny znajomy zobaczył ten fałszywy dowód wpłaty od afrykańca (znał tych oszustów) i kolegę uświadomił, że dał się zrobić...

Napisałem na szczęście, bo kumpel zdążył ponownie zaglądnąć na pocztę przed wysłaniem paczki

i na takich właśnie ludzi czatują ci nigeryjczycy. naiwnych, narwanych, no i jka to ktoś tu określił-pazernych ;)

• 1 miesiąc temu...

Taaaa...też to dostałem tylko chcielidać 600 euro za nokie 5300 warta 400zł!!!!

Dzięki temu że wpisałem adress email tego niby banku to odnalazłem waszą strone!!!!!

Jest taki bank tylko że nie jest w usa a w Londynie o tym samym adresie:)

Wyslę to co ty czyli:

OK.

Thanks for wery funy email contact.

Yes i just send this item to your folks in nigeria but i put in box fresh shit from my ass.

You are stupid if you tink that i send this item !!!

I send this only when i will see cash on my account.

Fuck you and all your folks in nigeria you stupid moron.

• 2 tygodnie później...
Witam.

Niedawno mnie spotkała na allegro dość ciekawa i nowa (prznajmniej dla mnie) rzecz. Mianowicie, sprzedawałem telefon marki samsung model D900, po kilku dniach przyszedł do mnie taki mail:

Co po przetłumaczeniu na polski oznacza że koleś chce mi zapłacić 700$ amerykanskich za komórke wartą 900zł polskich :]

Wysyłka po przedpłacie na konto.

Ja jak głupek wysłałem od razu moje dane z tym że coś mnie trzepło w główce i wysłałem mu dane mojego konta na studiach zaocznych :] Tak na wszelki wypadek.

Moja odpowiedz (dość łamany angielski):

Jego odpowiedz:

PO dniu dostałem potwierdzenie z banku(jego) co było bardzo dziwne bo banki na maila potwierdzeń przelanych pieniedzy nie wysyłają.

Mail okraszony wieloma zdjęciami i potwierdzeniami.

Nie jednoznacznie jednak mżna z niego wyczytać że pieniadze czekają na transfer w jego banku, a transfer sie odbedzie dopiero jak wyśle im skan potwierdzenia wysłania paczki :]

i w tym momencie kolo z nigeri dostał odpowiedz:

Z tego co wyczytałem na necie koleśie tworzą dosć znaną bande oszustow z nigeri :]

Działają głównie na ebay ale widocznie rozszezyli swoją działalność.

Witam:)

Ja własnie też jestem w trakcie takiej "transakcji"....tzn.. nie do konca, bo męczylo mnie to bardzo. Sprawdzałam wszystko, co sie da - łącznie z bankiem HSBC. W koncu wrzucilam na Googlach hasło Oke-Afa, nazwe miejscowości, do ktorej mialam niby wysłac laptopa ( napewno nie wyslalabym go bez uprzednio otrzymanych pieniedzy)....i trafilam na to forum.:)) Napisalam im po polsku : Haha ha....najpierw kasa, potem towar:)

A tak powaznie , czy nie da sie tego zglosic na policje? Przeciez mnostwo ludzi moze sie nabrac, i nie chodzi tu o pazernosc, tylko o sytuacje finansowa w naszym kraju: wielu ludziom naprawde brakuje kasy, a otrzymujac taka propozycje nie mysli sie rozsadnie.

Moze razem cos wymyslimy. A moze porozsyłać do wszystkich znajomych jakies info na ten temat.?...choc to za malo chyba.

Pozdrawiam i dzieki za to forum - dzieki niemu upewnilam sie, ze mam dobre obawy co do tej sprawy.

tja, napisz do nigeryjskiej policji maila ;)

i jeszcze się okaże, że napisałeś do jednego z oszustów. :P Znam z mojej rodziny opowieści z pobytu w Nigerii, nasza drogówka przy ichniejszej to wzór cnót wszelakich. Najpopularniejsze hasło przy zatrzymaniu przez drogówkę (na widok białego kierowcy) to jest "unsafe driving", co po przetłumaczeniu z nigeryjskiego na polski znaczy "daj dwie dychy i jedź dalej".

• 1 miesiąc temu...

UWAGA! mam nick z allegro! Faktyczhnie, macie rację! O mały włos a nie sprzedałbym projektora za 3000zł do Lagos! Dzieki wam wszystkim jestem wdzieczny! POdaje namiary

nick: cynthia_0001 - ma zawieszone konto, jak dla mnie zahackowane osobiscie przez nią w celu ukrycia negatywnych komentów

"Treść wiadomości:

Hello, I very glad about your item...kindly get back to me with your bank information so that the payment can made out right away..The payment method is International Bank transfer.

Your Name:

Your Address:

Your Account Number#:

Bank Name:

Bank Address

Let me know your price and shipping cost to Nigeria via EMS POST OFFICE.

Thanks."

"Hello, I was very glad today....The item will be ship Air mail post office once you have the payment.. Your Name: Your Address: Account Number: Bank Name: Bank Address: so that i can made out the payment right away today. Here is the shipping information. Name: Ahmed Solomon Address: 3 Iju Road Panada City: Agege State: lagos Zip code: 23401 Country: Nigeria. Thanks"

UWAżAJCIE NA NIA! Ale to chyba oczywiste... Dzieki wam wszystkim! szacuneczek.

Nigdy mi się nie zdarzyło, ale dzięki - będę wiedział na przyszłosć, chociaż i tak nie wysyłałbym przedmiotu do Nigerii. Odpisałbym mu, że "you can always drop by and get the phone by yourself" ;).

Ech, było juz i u mnie kilku takich w przeciągu roku...

Tylko za każdym razem olewałem te mejle..:P

Polaczek, trzeba było cegłę wysłać... A to by się w nigerii zdziwili.... :lol: Najlepiej z kartką "Fu*k from Poland" :lol:

albo jeszcze lepiej, wysłać bombę, i zakończyć raz na zawsze wysyłki do synów w nigerii.. :D