Skocz do zawartości
WIOSENNA PROMOCJA AUDIO 11.03-04.04.2024 Zapraszamy ×

Zewnętrzna karta dźwiękowa USB ~ max 400 zł.

Keczup

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Witam. Od wczoraj posiadam ATH-T500, lecz katowanie ich na integrze nie zbyt im pasuje (na SGS + Voodoo mają potężnego kopa) i chciałbym zakupić coś fajnego, coś co dałoby im większego basu, separacji i dynamiki. Dobrze byłoby gdyby miała ta karta wejście dla mikrofonu ponieważ często też gram w przeróżne gry. Zastanawiałem się oczywiście nad Maya U5 oraz AudioTrak Prodigy Cube, lecz tak na prawdę nie wiem czy byłoby to dobre połączenie.

Z wymienionych wzmacniaczy wybrałbym:

Audiotrak PRODIGY CUBE

Do tych słuchawek jest lepiej dopasowany parametrami i w odsłuchu lepiej zgrywa się z produktami firmy Audio-Technica. Przede wszystkim słyszalnie został podbity bass, ale i góra zyskała nieco na ostrości co robi wrażenie większej liczby słyszalnych dźwięków. Idąc półkę wyżej polecam uwadze: Audinst HUD-mx1

• 2 tygodnie później...

Chyba linki się tobie pomylił ;)

http://www.head-fi.org/t/572262/ha-info-u2-plus-usb-dac-headphone-amp-review-the-best-inexpensive-usb-dac-headphone-amp

Nie wiem jak zrobicie panowie ale ja zamówiłem wersje V2 :] i mam już opa przyszykowanego.

Zobaczymy co z tego będzie. Relacje ludzi którzy ją nabyli są pozytywne.

o potencjometrze wiem, nie przeszkadza mi to (czego oczekiwać za taką kasę)

Kupuje ją z myślą o modach.

Może coś więcej powiesz? Kiedy kupiłeś (od kogo), jak grała i dlaczego kijowa? Wymieniłeś OPA?

Na forum kilka osób ją ma i zachwala.

Listening Session - other hardware (see uploaded photo): MacBook-Pro, XMOS USB Audio 2.0 Reference Design (asynchronous USB DAC), Matrix M-Stage headphone amplifier, Audio-Technica ATH-A900 closed-back headphones, Sennheiser HD598 open headphones. [Note: the HA-Info U2+ does not need any drivers when connected to a Mac and it should not need any also when connected to a Windows PC. On the Mac, the selection of the U2+ as the output device can be done simply in the "Audio Devices" app or be selected in the System Preferences. Some applications, such as Audacity, allow the selection of input/output devices directly on their front-pannel/window. "Audio Devices" also allows the user to specify the sample rate, the bit depth of the U2+, and to control the gain of each channel independently.]

The Sound (overall conclusions, both headphones): open, dynamic, with plenty of detail and a fairly clean high end.

Compared to the MacBook-Pro, the U2+ has better (more authoritative) bass, better detail in the mid-range (and less harshness) and less sibilance in the highs. Staging is somewhat comparable to the computer sound card, perhaps marginally better. The computer sound card (with an actual S/N ratio of 75dB unweighted, and 85... 90dB when artificially muted on no-signal) was also the noisiest of the two. Power-wise, there wasn't much of a competition, with the U2+ (which is capable of 600mW in 40ohm - that would translate into nearly 130dB of head splitting, brain rattling, deafness inducing sound pressure levels with the ATH-A900) simply demolishing the computer sound card. Overall, the U2+ exhibited good channel balance even at very low power levels.

Compared to the XMOS-DAC/Matrix M-Stage combo, the U2+ is clearly in a lower tier: The U2+ bass is somewhat loose and boomy especially with the ATH-A900 (some of this may be due to a lower damping factor with my low impedance headphones: ATH-A900 (40ohm) and HD598 (50ohm). The M-Stage has an output impedance of 5 ohm while the U2-Plus has an output impedance somewhere between 10-20ohm and thus it will favor higher impedance headphones. Of the two headphones, the HD598 - despite being brand new (not broken in) and not having the bass impact of the ATH-A900, appeared to be the one better suited for the U2-Plus.) Also by comparison, the U2+ mid range seemed somewhat veiled, but with a warm coloration, not necessarily unpleasant. The highs in the U2+ are well reproduced but have a certain edginess to them (something that I find is quite typical of most DACs which employ high gain digital low-pass filters, and which are found in entry to mid level audiophile gear). The XMOS/M-Stage combination also shined brighter when it came to staging and instrument separation. Power-wise, the U2+ is also no match for the M-Stage (which can deliver nearly twice the power of the U2+ at any headphone impedance). Note, again, that the kinds of power levels output by both these amps are, in fact, pretty absurd for most if not all situations. The U2+ did score a point in the S/N arena with a lower noise level than the XMOS-DAC. I did not measure it, but if I were to guess, the S/N ratio of the U2+ is somewhere around 90dB unweighted. That is slightly better than the XMOS (which has an S/N of 87dB) and less than the M-Stage (by itself) at 95dB. Nonetheless, the XMOS-DAC/M-Stage combo clocks in at $470 while the U2-Plus is a mere $44 shipped. It would certainly be very interesting to see (or rather, to hear) what this thing can do with a better power supply and a different op-amp (e.g. the OPA2134 - note that this is the (stock) amp on the M-Stage).

To conclude, the HA-Info U2-Plus (with the stock power supply and voltage gain op-amp) is a solid mid-fi external DAC/headphone-amp combination which employs a very clean circuit design and a handful of components usually found in higher end gear (and which will work better with somewhat higher impedance cans, 50-300ohm). My take: HA-Info U2+, funny name, good performance and at $44, a real bargain. (**)

a to recenzja z amazona

Edytowane przez MrBrainwash

Ja nie wiem Azahielu czemu wypowiadasz się na temat sprzętów których nie słyszałeś, albo jak słyszałeś to chyba jednym uchem :wacko:

Najpierw maya Ci źle grała, a teraz ha-info do którego mam wątpliwości czy go na oczy widziałeś.

Mi właśnie doszedł U2 i go słucham i dźwięk jest niesamowity (i to prosto z pudełka). Bardzo udany zakup i każdemu mogę polecić. Potencjometr trochę "szura" ale tylko jak muzyka nie gra, bo jak coś leci to tego nie słychać. Po za tym małe to i zgrabne oraz jak na cenę to wybitnie wykonane. :)