Skocz do zawartości
WIOSENNA PROMOCJA AUDIO 11.03-04.04.2024 Zapraszamy ×

HEDDphone One - nowy rozdział w świecie słuchawek.

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

8 minut temu, vonBaron napisał:

HEDDy wydają się też bardzo delikatne, strzelają, skrzypią...

Dobra już dość jechania po nich bo z ciepłą lampą i lepszym kablem pewnie by mi się i tak spodobały ;)

W testówce zupełnie tego nie ma. Bardzo zwarta i solidna konstrukcja. Muszle są rzeczywiście z plastiku ale to taki uber twardy plastik którym można gwoździe wbijać bo przy nacisku zupełnie się nie ugina. Ten srebrny pierścień do którego są przymocowane jest za to metalowy i ta siateczka zabezpieczająca z zewnątrz chyba też. Wykonanie nie jest luksusowe ale to taka niemiecka solidność i z delikatności to one akurat nic nie mają.

Jak się je zakłada to słychać szeleszczenie, ale to jest tak zwany "stax fart". Jak się pady uszczelniają to powietrze ucieka w drugą stronę i rusza cieniutką foliową membraną.

3 minuty temu, audionanik napisał:

@Spawn, wiemy jak wygląda przetwornik AMT. 

No i na zdjęciu nie widać co tam wysłyszałeś:angry:.

Usłyszalem tyle, że ze wszystkich otwartych nausznych z tego roku (i w sumie z każdego) co przetestowałem to dla siebie najprędzej bym kupił HEDDphony, gdybym nie musiał ich co godzine z głowy ściagać. Zona zauważyła że mi głowę odgniatają tam gdzie pałąk dotyka...

Edytowane przez Spawn

27 minut temu, saudio napisał:

No nie wiem, dało się wytrzymać spokojnie kilka godzin, tylko to granie w jednej linii.

Coś w tym jest ale moim zdaniem nie grają stricte w jednej linii jednak rzeczywiście specyficznie budują przestrzeń. Sporo dzieje się po bokach, gdzie jest jakaś głębia i te powiedzmy większe zbiory lączą się dość blisko twarzy i tutaj już jest dość płasko, że w sensie nic się nie dzieje do przodu. To jest minus, plus jest taki że przestrzeń i obraz nie jest taki Focalowy czyli malutki i jest fenomenalne skupienie i precyzja w połaczeniu z dużą gęstością czy tam upakowaniem brył. Zaskoczony jestem jak dociążone one są i dobitne. To nie jest jeszcze aż tak muskularne jak w D8000 ale już do tego bliżej niż dalej. Jak już przy D8000 jestem to Heddy nie są takie twarde w brzmieniu, są bardziej szczególowe, czystsze i ogólnie bardziej naturalne imho, a góra to wogole bezkonkurencyjna. Nie oferują jednak aż tak wielkiego obrazu jak Finale.

Edytowane przez Spawn
  • Like 2

Tak to trochę wygląda jakby było wklęsłe, mi najbardziej przeszkadzało to że ta "wąska" głębia nie wychodzi z linii oczu. Fakt że to nie jest żywiołowość Finali i bardzo przyjemnie się ich słucha, tak jakoś beztrosko sobie wszystko płynie, prawie udawało mi się zapomnieć co mam na głowie, gdyby nie.....

• 3 tygodnie później...
  • 1 miesiąc temu...
oBravo's EAMT1C - the love child of open backs and IEMs

First and foremost, a big thank you to Audio Concierge in the UK for lending me the EAMT1C, I've had the unit for several weeks now and have been able to take my time with it as opposed to the usual rush associated with demo units.

In this specific case, I will be taking a slightly different approach to discussing the pricing - I'll slap a generic "$4000+" pricetag to them even though they retail at the equivalent of $5500 - the reason for that is the fact that oBravo's pricing is generally speaking in a category of its own, so you're paying a pretty fat premium for the tech that's in there as opposed to the usual sound + build.

The EAMT1C

One of the main justifications behind oBravo's rather aggressive pricing is the fact that they're the only ones that have managed to scale down an AMT to a size that can go into an IEM - the EAMT1C features a 13mm DD and an AMT, and both are implemented as full range drivers. oBravo have also implemented a high pass filter, which is a sort of crossover, but where it only limits one driver. From what I've come to understand, the AMT is limited in that it only covers a specific part of the FR spectrum - definitely the treble, and possibly some part of the midrange

I usually never read or write about eartips, because that's very individual, but in this case it really needs to be addressed - the AMT driver in the EAMT1C is extremely picky in terms of fit - with foam I ended up slaughtering the entire treble and upper midrange - with silicone tips I got a really bright and thin sound - after multiple attempts, the only tips that worked for me were those sticky gray ones (Xelastec if I remember right) - if you're planning on buying these I'd definitely recommend you to stock up on eartips before you do so, because they really require some rolling

Once that's out of the way, the EAMT1C is lovely - a mostly neutral monitor, with a slight inclination towards bright and excellent coherency/transparency. From everything I've heard, these are the absolute closest anything has gotten to an open back headphone - I'm not necessarily saying this is a good thing - I for one absolutely love the classic IEM sound, but if you're looking to replicate the open back experience in an IEM, I'd be hard pressed to find something more suitable. It isn't that the staging of the EAMT1C is comparable to say the HD800, but rather the overall presentation and feel of the sound.

The bass on the EAMT1C is quite tight and precise - where I found it does really well is in that it is able to capture decay especially accurately - it doesn't add any flavoring of its own, but it is able to reproduce those slower, satisfying hits very well. It has really good texture that isn't overdone, and manages to maintain coherency with the more transparent, somewhat thinner midrange. It has very good depth, with decent impact - by no means will it satisfy any kind of basshead need, but as far as neutral bass goes, the EAMT1C is a success story.

My one potential complaint here would be that it is bass that you can "feel" as opposed to really hear - quite typical for open back headphones, where you're operating at a much lower pressure. Again though, my recommendation for the EAMT1C would be in the specific case that you're looking for the open back sound within an IEM, so with that assumption, it would be a distinct positive.

The midrange on the EAMT1C is, IMHO, well executed but realistically I'm not the right person to judge it as it misses my preferences on a few accounts. Firstly, it is really transparent. Like, if the Topping A90 was the midrange of an IEM, that would be it - I personally like a little more body and weight to the sound. Secondly, the upper midrange is a bit more forward than what I find enjoyable, and I found myself having to lower the volume with a lot of the 90s rap and alt rock that I listen to.

I do have to say here that the EAMT1C's execution of an upper-mid forward signature is a good one - male vocals still sound correct, and female vocals don't sound overdone and enhanced - they're simply more forward within the performance than what I want them to be.

The treble on the EAMT1C is spectacular once you get the fit right. It extends to infinity and beyond, it has incredible control and detail, and its positioning within the staging has this pin-point precision to it. There's so much and yet so little to really say here - it's not the most sparkly treble you'll find, but where raw quality is concerned, I've heard few monitors that can really go toe to toe with it. The one that comes to mind is the IER Z1R, but to even be in the same league as the IER Z1R on treble quality is already pretty damn impressive.

In terms of quantity, it is a forward treble presentation that maintains excellent smoothness - at no point did I find the EAMT1C overly bright or at all sibilant. You do need to want treble to enjoy these, but if you have a slight treble head tendency, they are likely to hit the sweet spot for you.

On technical ability, the EAMT1C does very well - the staging is what I'd say is most pronounced here, enjoying good width and some of the best height I've heard from an IEM. The staging is where I can feel the sound returns to what I'm used to experiencing with IEMs - I've mentioned in many posts and threads that I distinctly prefer how well organized IEM staging is to the more "floaty" and borderless HP staging, so I've really been enjoy that in the EAMT1C. It is able to give you a really good sense of where everything is happening, with very good air and space between the notes.

The instrumental separation is good, but to my ears the forwardness of the upper midrange gets in the way - it makes vocals sound a little too large and forward, which in turn takes away attention from the rest of the performance - I think I may be especially sensitive to that tuning, so it is very likely that I am misjudging this specific aspect.

Detail is great, they pick up on tons of it - the FR is on some level built for high detail retrieval - forward upper mids, forward treble - it is definitely the kind of presentation that brings your attention to the finer nuances, and it will also pick up on harshness coming from the recording.

Verdict

The EAMT1C is a rare case where I praise an IEM despite the fact that I don't really agree with/love the tuning - it is simply put a very respectable performer, regardless of personal preference. It has a sort of classic audiophile tuning, and is the closest thing I've heard to an open back in the shell of an IEM. At $5500 it is a really tough thing to flat out recommend, but I will say that it fills a rather specific niche, so if you're really looking for that presentation, you'll have a hard time finding another IEM that does it at such a level.

Would I drop my own money on it? I thought about it for a while, but the upper midrange tuning unfortunately doesn't play well with a lot of my stuff - I wouldn't say it is overdone on the EAMT1C, but I tend to enjoy a vocal presentation that's on the same plain as the rest of the performance and it doesn't play all that well with a big chunk of my library (lower res rap, rock etc etc). I know a lot of audiophiles enjoy that "upper mid bite" and the 1C will deliver on that.

I will definitely consider future releases by oBravo though - I absolutely loved the AMT driver and what it did for the treble - sooner or later, I'd love me one of those.

IMG-3332.jpg

Teraz, tawek33 napisał:
oBravo's EAMT1C - the love child of open backs and IEMs

First and foremost, a big thank you to Audio Concierge in the UK for lending me the EAMT1C, I've had the unit for several weeks now and have been able to take my time with it as opposed to the usual rush associated with demo units.

In this specific case, I will be taking a slightly different approach to discussing the pricing - I'll slap a generic "$4000+" pricetag to them even though they retail at the equivalent of $5500 - the reason for that is the fact that oBravo's pricing is generally speaking in a category of its own, so you're paying a pretty fat premium for the tech that's in there as opposed to the usual sound + build.

The EAMT1C

One of the main justifications behind oBravo's rather aggressive pricing is the fact that they're the only ones that have managed to scale down an AMT to a size that can go into an IEM - the EAMT1C features a 13mm DD and an AMT, and both are implemented as full range drivers. oBravo have also implemented a high pass filter, which is a sort of crossover, but where it only limits one driver. From what I've come to understand, the AMT is limited in that it only covers a specific part of the FR spectrum - definitely the treble, and possibly some part of the midrange

I usually never read or write about eartips, because that's very individual, but in this case it really needs to be addressed - the AMT driver in the EAMT1C is extremely picky in terms of fit - with foam I ended up slaughtering the entire treble and upper midrange - with silicone tips I got a really bright and thin sound - after multiple attempts, the only tips that worked for me were those sticky gray ones (Xelastec if I remember right) - if you're planning on buying these I'd definitely recommend you to stock up on eartips before you do so, because they really require some rolling

Once that's out of the way, the EAMT1C is lovely - a mostly neutral monitor, with a slight inclination towards bright and excellent coherency/transparency. From everything I've heard, these are the absolute closest anything has gotten to an open back headphone - I'm not necessarily saying this is a good thing - I for one absolutely love the classic IEM sound, but if you're looking to replicate the open back experience in an IEM, I'd be hard pressed to find something more suitable. It isn't that the staging of the EAMT1C is comparable to say the HD800, but rather the overall presentation and feel of the sound.

The bass on the EAMT1C is quite tight and precise - where I found it does really well is in that it is able to capture decay especially accurately - it doesn't add any flavoring of its own, but it is able to reproduce those slower, satisfying hits very well. It has really good texture that isn't overdone, and manages to maintain coherency with the more transparent, somewhat thinner midrange. It has very good depth, with decent impact - by no means will it satisfy any kind of basshead need, but as far as neutral bass goes, the EAMT1C is a success story.

My one potential complaint here would be that it is bass that you can "feel" as opposed to really hear - quite typical for open back headphones, where you're operating at a much lower pressure. Again though, my recommendation for the EAMT1C would be in the specific case that you're looking for the open back sound within an IEM, so with that assumption, it would be a distinct positive.

The midrange on the EAMT1C is, IMHO, well executed but realistically I'm not the right person to judge it as it misses my preferences on a few accounts. Firstly, it is really transparent. Like, if the Topping A90 was the midrange of an IEM, that would be it - I personally like a little more body and weight to the sound. Secondly, the upper midrange is a bit more forward than what I find enjoyable, and I found myself having to lower the volume with a lot of the 90s rap and alt rock that I listen to.

I do have to say here that the EAMT1C's execution of an upper-mid forward signature is a good one - male vocals still sound correct, and female vocals don't sound overdone and enhanced - they're simply more forward within the performance than what I want them to be.

The treble on the EAMT1C is spectacular once you get the fit right. It extends to infinity and beyond, it has incredible control and detail, and its positioning within the staging has this pin-point precision to it. There's so much and yet so little to really say here - it's not the most sparkly treble you'll find, but where raw quality is concerned, I've heard few monitors that can really go toe to toe with it. The one that comes to mind is the IER Z1R, but to even be in the same league as the IER Z1R on treble quality is already pretty damn impressive.

In terms of quantity, it is a forward treble presentation that maintains excellent smoothness - at no point did I find the EAMT1C overly bright or at all sibilant. You do need to want treble to enjoy these, but if you have a slight treble head tendency, they are likely to hit the sweet spot for you.

On technical ability, the EAMT1C does very well - the staging is what I'd say is most pronounced here, enjoying good width and some of the best height I've heard from an IEM. The staging is where I can feel the sound returns to what I'm used to experiencing with IEMs - I've mentioned in many posts and threads that I distinctly prefer how well organized IEM staging is to the more "floaty" and borderless HP staging, so I've really been enjoy that in the EAMT1C. It is able to give you a really good sense of where everything is happening, with very good air and space between the notes.

The instrumental separation is good, but to my ears the forwardness of the upper midrange gets in the way - it makes vocals sound a little too large and forward, which in turn takes away attention from the rest of the performance - I think I may be especially sensitive to that tuning, so it is very likely that I am misjudging this specific aspect.

Detail is great, they pick up on tons of it - the FR is on some level built for high detail retrieval - forward upper mids, forward treble - it is definitely the kind of presentation that brings your attention to the finer nuances, and it will also pick up on harshness coming from the recording.

Verdict

The EAMT1C is a rare case where I praise an IEM despite the fact that I don't really agree with/love the tuning - it is simply put a very respectable performer, regardless of personal preference. It has a sort of classic audiophile tuning, and is the closest thing I've heard to an open back in the shell of an IEM. At $5500 it is a really tough thing to flat out recommend, but I will say that it fills a rather specific niche, so if you're really looking for that presentation, you'll have a hard time finding another IEM that does it at such a level.

Would I drop my own money on it? I thought about it for a while, but the upper midrange tuning unfortunately doesn't play well with a lot of my stuff - I wouldn't say it is overdone on the EAMT1C, but I tend to enjoy a vocal presentation that's on the same plain as the rest of the performance and it doesn't play all that well with a big chunk of my library (lower res rap, rock etc etc). I know a lot of audiophiles enjoy that "upper mid bite" and the 1C will deliver on that.

I will definitely consider future releases by oBravo though - I absolutely loved the AMT driver and what it did for the treble - sooner or later, I'd love me one of those.

IMG-3332.jpg

Jedna z niewielu opini ktore mozna znalesc

Zgadzam sie w wiekszosci co jest tu napisane  

• 4 tygodnie później...

Co do wgniatania się słuchawek w głowę to mogli przewidzieć, że przy tej masie słuchawek wiele osób będzie czuło dyskomfort i dać pałąk, który rozkłada ciężar na dużo większej powierzchni głowy jak np. w MDR-SA5000. Polecam pokombinować z wygodą i samemu zrobić "ubranko" z jakiegoś miękiego materiału lub kupić jeśli coś gotowego pasuje, a nim się coś ma zrobi/kupi to można prowizorycznie owinąć pałąk folią babęlkową i zakleić taśmą.