Skocz do zawartości
WIOSENNA PROMOCJA AUDIO 11.03-04.04.2024 Zapraszamy ×

Astell&Kern Kann Cube

MarcusFenix69

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

6 minut temu, Palpatine napisał:

Wsparcia dla Roon nie ma żaden Astell, choć ma się to zmienić niebawem. Co do aktualizacji to AK bardzo dostało po tyłku przez C19 i tym tłumaczą brak upgradeów dla swoich dap. Dotyczy to zarówno Cuba, jak i SA700, SP1000. Dopiero niedawno swoje upgrade softwareu dostały SR25, SP2K ale tam zgłaszanych było sporo problemów więc wybór co do pierwszeństwa był oczywisty. 

czyli to nie jest jeszcze taki trup jakby się wydawało. na szczęście dla posiadaczy

1 minutę temu, prophet1 napisał:

czyli to nie jest jeszcze taki trup jakby się wydawało. na szczęście dla posiadaczy

Brak aktualizacji jest problemem bo nie działają nowsze wersje Tidal/Spotyfi apk/xap ale to że te urządzenia są martwe mógł napisać tylko ktoś kto nie interesuje się tematem. Astell do dzisiaj wspiera np. SP1000 który ma prawie 4 lata. Kann Cube to dość młody odtwarzacz, zaledwie 1,5 roku na rynku.

No dokładnie. Myśle ze AK średnio udziela wsparcia ok 3-4 lata. Możemy spytać @Lord Rayden miał kilka modeli na przestrzeni lat wiec rozwieje nasze wątpliwości. Ja czekam na update systemu do SA700 z niecierpliwością, ale po rozmowie z przedstawicielem AK wiem, ze robią oprogramowanie po kolei. Kilka tyg temu był update do SP2K, później do SR25. Chyba teraz w kolejce jest znowu SP2K bo były przecieki odnosnie roon. W kolejce czekają SA700, SE200 i Kann Cube.

20 minut temu, Palpatine napisał:

Dzisiaj Astell potwierdził update software dla SP1000 ;)

"Confirmed there is a SP1000M firmware update coming soon. Will update once I have the exact date."

Oby Cube, SA700 doczekały się swojej kolejki równie szybko.

no to ja trzymam kciuki coby Cube'a szarpnęli szybko :)

52 minuty temu, audionanik napisał:

A mi to zwisa i powiewa. No chyba że ściągnięta przeze mnie aplikacja tidala (2.30.2) miałaby stanąć dęba...ale i to w sumie niewielka strata, bo użyłem jej od listopada z pięć razy może. 

dla mnie tidal offline to super oszczędność czasu - nie trzeba płyt rippowac :)

• Like 1

Jeśli popchną programistów, i wypuszcza update, to byłoby milo. Choć jak CUBE chodzi stabilnie na obecnym sofcie to przecież może chodzić i 10 lat, jeśli TIDAL nadal będzie działać. Z drugiej strony dobrze by był aktualizowany. Jeśli robią update firmware innych modeli, to czemu nie CUBE? One chyba aż tak sie nie róznia poszczególne modele softowo, żeby jeden soft nie był podstawa do drugiego. Przecież nie piszą z każdym modelem sofu od zera, tylko opierają się na tym co mają i modyfikują. Może przy zmianie kości są zmiany softu, ale chyba nie aż rewolucja. Czy takie chipy jak CUBE maja jeszcze inne modelu AK? Gdzieś tam na anglojęzycznych forach pojawiają się narzekania, iż AK ogólnie stare modele traktuje gorzej jak wychodzą nowe, ale czy to prawda?

Sam Roon nie używam, ale jakby dodali taką możliwość, to tylko wartość sprzętu rośnie. Choć co do Roon to wchodzą chyba w grę nie tylko poprawki firmware ale i jakieś chyba opłaty licencyjne.

A co z sugerowanymi do CUBE słuchawkami?
Czy są sprawdzone zestawienia, modele które wybitnie łapią z nim synergie, albo na odwrót - takie które wyraźnie nie łapią? Macie jakieś typy?

9 godzin temu, Piotr_Mojo napisał:

A co z sugerowanymi do CUBE słuchawkami?
Czy są sprawdzone zestawienia, modele które wybitnie łapią z nim synergie, albo na odwrót - takie które wyraźnie nie łapią? Macie jakieś typy?

Mi z HD800s się nie zgrał na takim poziomie jakiego oczekiwałem (po BAL, bo SE było lepiej na przyjemność słuchania, ale gorzej technicznie) , T90 również za bardzo kłuło już w uszy, aczkolwiek mp3store sprzedawał go w zestawie z T1v2, i użytkownik od którego odkupiłem Cubka z takiego zestawu chwalił sobie to połączeni, pod warunkiem wymiany kabla na złoconą miedź JD.

Natomiast z K270S - bajka :rolleyes:

W dniu 24.02.2021 o 08:45, decees napisał:

Mi z HD800s się nie zgrał na takim poziomie jakiego oczekiwałem (po BAL, bo SE było lepiej na przyjemność słuchania, ale gorzej technicznie) , T90 również za bardzo kłuło już w uszy, aczkolwiek mp3store sprzedawał go w zestawie z T1v2, i użytkownik od którego odkupiłem Cubka z takiego zestawu chwalił sobie to połączeni, pod warunkiem wymiany kabla na złoconą miedź JD.

Natomiast z K270S - bajka :rolleyes:

Czyli Beyerdynamic dobrze czy niedobrze? Przecież AK ma swoją wersję T5v2, powinno to się zgrywać ze sprzętem AK.

Przejrzałem nieco wątku anglojęzycznego:

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/astell-kern-kann-cube.905446/page-92

i polecają tam na przykład:

a) My Jupiter scaled extremely well with the Kann Cube. Shocking difference.

b) Kann Cube - Grado RS1e - Moon Audio balanced Black Dragon cable. What a great synergy these components present.

c) I have Kann Cube, and using it with Audeze LCD-3. That is about your budget. It is fantastic in the bass, very good in electronic music. I tried once Sennheiser 820 with the Kann Cube. The clarity was amazing, I suppose that is super for classical music and metall, but that was lacking the bass I got used to with the LCD-3.

d) I use Kann Cube with Campfire Vega and it is spectacular. It is also very good with SE846 but that depends on the filter, white is the best.

d) I have checked my KC with a number of IEM and headphones and for instance with AEON FLOW CLOSED and CAMPFIRE AUDIO CASCADE both sounded great on KC

e) I favored the pairing of my Fostex TH909 and JH Audio Layla over the pairing of my Mr. Speakers Ether Flow C (Planar) with the KC. For me, the Fostex TH-909 with balanced cables and my JH Audio Layla with balanced cables sound wonderful with the KC!

f) I also saw that Ken from campfire audio recommend the Kann Cube for the solaris and they use it at the campfire stands at the shows for demoing their iems so must be good with iems

g) Hifiman HeKSE, Audeze LCD-4, X, and i4, all driven to very pleasing levels of performance by the KC

h) The hardest-to-drive cans I own are the Modhouse Audio MK3 and Fostex T60RP. The Cube drives these with ease at middle gain.

i) I tried the AK T5p 2nd generation today and it comes with a very nice balance cable to go directly with the Kann. Sounds good too, but I need to audition it some more. 

j) My Mr Speakers Ether Flow C never sounded better than when paired with the KC.

k) I personally enjoy KC with HD800S and I actually enjoy KC with everything I have LCDi4 (...) KC is a marvel and you might laugh If I tell you I enjoyed more the KC with the LCD4Z in a test then I enjoyed the Sundara with Shangri-la or even the Dave and Shangri-la toghether. 

l) I need your recommendation for closed back cans below 2k that will become a perfect combo with the new Kann (...) Denon D9200

m) The cube actually arrived last night, and I was able to try with the shure 846 this morning. Here are my initial impressions: The 846 pairs very well with the cube. The sound stage is massive and expansive. Seems to have good resolution power. I am able to tell different instruments very clearly, and the 3-D staging has increased. Very subtle instrument sounds are showing up better. The sound is powerful, raw as well as organic. At the same time, the sound is perfectly controlled and not running wild at all. Great experience so far.

n) My final setup: Kann Cube + 2.5mm balanced super litz cable from Campfire + Solaris. Like it!

o) iSine 20 balanced Kann Cube WOW!!! Insanely accurate bass. listening to Tool Lateralus right now and it is just awesome. The magic is in the Kann Cube same thing on other daps (that I have), eh, not as great. But the iSine 20 does have some good depth not so much sub sonic but accurate. Precise. All in all though for me comfort of the iSine 20 sux so about 1 album at a time is all I can take.

Jakieś jeszcze zestawienia?

Jeszcze pytanie - Equalizer.

Czy jest jakaś opcja (apka) by załadować jakieś (skąś) predefiniowane korekty EQ dla CUBE-ka pod różne modele słuchawek?

Edytowane przez Piotr_Mojo

@Piotr_Mojo zależy o które Beyery pytasz, T90 są na tyle specyficzne i mało popularne że pewnie masz na myśli T1v2, no więc ja ich nie słuchałem z Cubkiem, ale miałem je wcześnie z CV2+ i porównując ich charakter grania w stosunku do T90 to tak jak napisałem jest szansa na synergię, a biorąc pod uwagę ocenę kolegi wymagałoby to inwestycji w złoconą miedź. T5p też miałem i te zgrają się najprędzej, niezależnie czy wersja zwykła czy od AK.

Co do Equalizera to trochę temat zgłębiałem pod kątem poszukiwań na platformy mobilne Android / iOS, i patrząc z tej perspektywy, to wydaje mi się że:

- musiałaby być apka typu UAPP z odblokowaną funkcją EQ i wyekstarktowaną do formatu .apk. (czyli marne szanse, ale wtedy masz pięciopunktowy parametryczny EQ i obsługę Tidala)

- musiałaby być dedykowana apka z samym EQ w formacie .apk (wtedy prawdopodobnie tylko pliki wchodzą w grę, nie wiem jak z USB DAC)

Edytowane przez decees

przydałaby się taka apka do EQ...

Nie ma jakiś problemów z bluetooth? Na wątku poświęconym KANN CUBE na www.head-fi.org ktoś w 2019 wspominał o problemach współpracy przez bluetooth z iPhonem.

wracając do słuchawek które dobrze grają z CUBE, znalazłem jeszcze takie fragmenty:

p) DHL decided to deliver my Cube and I immediately connected my 300 ohm, 99 dB/mW sensitivity ZMF Verite. High gain, volume at 75/150, it drives my Verite like a desktop system. (...) Crystal clear sound, great sound stage, great body. 

q) The blacks are absolutely outer space like. The width, depth and height of the music is like floating in the center of the abyss of space and being able to discern the position and size of stars above below and around you and perceive their differing distances. Holographic for sure. It’s hard to explain. I think I read in a review that you can sense the space or air around each Instrument, this is true. Weird but true. (...) I’ve heard all SP1000, SP1000m and recently SP2000 and prefer the Cubes signature to all of them. (...) I have not had a player that can play at the level that my A18’s are capable of. I think the Cube matches the A18’s level of articulation and performance. I’ve never heard them like this ever. It’s a revelation of the incredible amount of technology and artistry 64 audio have put into these IEMS. Staggering. (...) Low ended is detailed thunder, no vegan tofu protein here. Caveman beef. Never clouds mids though. Mids are sticky, tactile and percussive (modern music) when it needs to be and very smooth when the genre changes (classical/jazz) Highs are kind of an anomaly here for me. Zero grain, sweet, natural but not super sparkly. Airy yes, but perceived air or kind of infinite top end headroom? Non fatiguing for sure.

[...]
if you like the Khan Cube and U18t pairing you have to like a bright sound signature. As I told Jason at Socal Can Jam the Khan Cube still have the Sabre house sound on the bright side. I spent over an hour playing with the Cube and the SP2000, I totally enjoyed the Cube, great power, clear, clean, high resolution etc, the only thing that is different from the SP2000 is that the SP2000 has that liquid smooth sound that I cannot shake off. But for the price, nothing can beat the Cube's value.

r) I've had my Kann Cube now for a few days and I love its sound, but what strikes me more than anything is how powerful this thing is in driving finicky headphones; case in point: my MrSpeakers Aeon Flow Closed. Don't let anyone tell you these cans are easy to drive; without enough power they sound anemic, especially in the low frequencies. Seriously, the Cube brings out the best in them and on low gain to boot.

13 godzin temu, Piotr_Mojo napisał:

przydałaby się taka apka do EQ...

Nie ma jakiś problemów z bluetooth? Na wątku poświęconym KANN CUBE na www.head-fi.org ktoś w 2019 wspominał o problemach współpracy przez bluetooth z iPhonem.

wracając do słuchawek które dobrze grają z CUBE, znalazłem jeszcze takie fragmenty:

p) DHL decided to deliver my Cube and I immediately connected my 300 ohm, 99 dB/mW sensitivity ZMF Verite. High gain, volume at 75/150, it drives my Verite like a desktop system. (...) Crystal clear sound, great sound stage, great body. 

q) The blacks are absolutely outer space like. The width, depth and height of the music is like floating in the center of the abyss of space and being able to discern the position and size of stars above below and around you and perceive their differing distances. Holographic for sure. It’s hard to explain. I think I read in a review that you can sense the space or air around each Instrument, this is true. Weird but true. (...) I’ve heard all SP1000, SP1000m and recently SP2000 and prefer the Cubes signature to all of them. (...) I have not had a player that can play at the level that my A18’s are capable of. I think the Cube matches the A18’s level of articulation and performance. I’ve never heard them like this ever. It’s a revelation of the incredible amount of technology and artistry 64 audio have put into these IEMS. Staggering. (...) Low ended is detailed thunder, no vegan tofu protein here. Caveman beef. Never clouds mids though. Mids are sticky, tactile and percussive (modern music) when it needs to be and very smooth when the genre changes (classical/jazz) Highs are kind of an anomaly here for me. Zero grain, sweet, natural but not super sparkly. Airy yes, but perceived air or kind of infinite top end headroom? Non fatiguing for sure.

[...]
if you like the Khan Cube and U18t pairing you have to like a bright sound signature. As I told Jason at Socal Can Jam the Khan Cube still have the Sabre house sound on the bright side. I spent over an hour playing with the Cube and the SP2000, I totally enjoyed the Cube, great power, clear, clean, high resolution etc, the only thing that is different from the SP2000 is that the SP2000 has that liquid smooth sound that I cannot shake off. But for the price, nothing can beat the Cube's value.

r) I've had my Kann Cube now for a few days and I love its sound, but what strikes me more than anything is how powerful this thing is in driving finicky headphones; case in point: my MrSpeakers Aeon Flow Closed. Don't let anyone tell you these cans are easy to drive; without enough power they sound anemic, especially in the low frequencies. Seriously, the Cube brings out the best in them and on low gain to boot.

ja słucham z HD800 i z CA Solaris. w obu przypadkach jest mega fajnie

• Thanks 1

Jeszcze parę sugerowanych połączeń z CUBE, tu testowane z 

https://hometheaterreview.com/astellkern-kann-cube-digital-audio-player-reviewed/

s) "(...) order to focus on the Kann Cube's sound quality, I used the same headphones as I did in the SA700 review. with the MrSpeakers' Aeon Flow (closed back) headphones, but I also listened to the Ultimate Ear's Reference Remastered, Etymotic's ER4 XRs, Audeze LCD-XCs, and the Sennheiser Momentum 3. As before, I also briefly used the Astell&Kern T9ie (review forthcoming) to try the 2.5mm balanced output. (...) both of the Astell&Kern players did a good job with the bass on the MrSpeakers' headphones, the Audeze headphones easily depicted the difference between the two players' amplifiers. The SA700 provided good control of the Audeze headphones, but the Kann Cube gripped them with noticeably more control and detail.

The Kann Cube also reminded me that Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture (44.1/16 FLAC) has a lot more to it than its infamous cannons. I particularly enjoy the trombone and tuba, which the Cube reproduced with nuanced realism that matched that of my reference desktop headphone system, the Questyle CMA800i. While I found the SA700 to have a smaller soundstage, the Cube's soundstage was expansive and precise. I could discern the positions of not only the trombone and tuba, but also the violins and other instruments with ease. Of course, I would be remiss not to discuss the cannons, which the Kann Cube reproduced with as much detail and dynamics as I have ever heard through the MrSpeakers or Audeze headphones."

a tłumaczone automatycznie z niemieckiej recenzji:

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&u=https://www.fairaudio.de/test/astell-kern-kann-cube-dap-digital-audio-player/%23anker-1

Perfekcyjne połączenie z Meze Empyrean (czyli tanio nie jest):

t) "I operated the Astell & Kern KANN Cube for this sound test apart from the above-mentioned "test pairings" primarily with my two magnetostatic reference headphones Meze Empyrean (32 Ohm, 100 dB) and the Audeze LCD-XC (20 Ohm, 100 dB). In particular, the Meze Empyrean (price: 2,999 euros) from the same sales outlet as the KANN Cube - the Heidelberg Headphone Company - proved to be a “perfect match” thanks to its slightly raised upper bass and its minimal subtle upper treble. The color of the mids, which is sometimes overly intense on tube devices, warmed the sound of the KANN Cube to the ideal temperature for enjoyment. And so everything here fits into a wonderfully balanced whole.

The combination with the somewhat fresher, more controlled and more “studio-esque” Audeze LCD-XC (price: 2,199 euros) turned out to be somewhat less synergistic, but no less impressive. The powerful yet precise bass, for which Audeze once became famous and which the KANN Cube once again enriched with substance, was particularly impressive here, without thickening it.

The combination with the ore-neutral AKG K812 (36 ohms, 110 dB) proves that things are different downstairs despite the strong foundation and that the KANN Cube can also sound “close to the studio”. The cube gave it a little more substance in the bass and even more atmosphere in the treble, but without sounding sharp - which could perhaps be called "neutral plus"."

W dniu 21.02.2021 o 14:59, vonBaron napisał:

Nieoficjalnie Cube już praktycznie jest martwy, brak wsparcia dla Roon a ponoć było już praktycznie gotowe, brak nowych firmware, nowszych wersji Tidala nie da się zainstalować...

Czyli jednak Cube dostał nowe oprogramowanie wbrew wcześniejszym czarnym wizjom. Patrząc na listę aktualizacji to wszystkie produkowane modele dostają cyklicznie aktualizacje: SR25, SE100, SE200, SP1/2K, SA700, Cube, Alpha.

Co ciekawe, Cube aktualizuje się do 1.26, na stronie Astell podaje wersję 1.25.

Filtry daca są teraz dostępne w opcjach. 

Filtry opisuje ESS u siebie na stronie;

http://www.esstech.com/index.php/en/products/sabre-digital-analog-converters/audiophile-dacs/pre-tuned-reconstruction-filters/

W Cube nie ma jednego z nich Apodizing fast roll-off filter type 2

Edytowane przez Jaworrr