Skocz do zawartości
WIOSENNA PROMOCJA AUDIO 11.03-04.04.2024 Zapraszamy ×

Recenzja Sony WM1A

Spawn

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hello,

Sorry that I don't speak english. I see you liked those mods, so I thought you may also like this (even more maybe).

The tuning was done on a stock WM1A with 3.02 firmware, using the J region. and it's intended for WM1A.

The Seasons (click)

Read more about each season, here:

1. Summer - As the sun shines brightly, the warm and Holographic soundstage that is insanely

wide envelopes you with lush mids and ultra smooth highs while producing a very refined and

deep bass experience.

2. Autumn - As the leaves fall, the thick and rich mids coupled with refined treble and super deep

bass gives you an enveloping wide stage of powerful and impactful sound.

3. Winter - As the snow falls, the gentle and warm mids coupled with silky smooth treble elevate you

to reach the deepest depths of bass and enjoy a sound that plays well with all genres.

4. Spring - When the leaves grow, you get a sense of clean and detailed resolution that shines through

with ease. The highs, mids and lows blend together in a very balanced yet enjoyable way with a tinge

of warmth.

I hope you'll enjoy them, and don't hesitate to leave your feedback.

In the link above you can find packages for each region (EU/JP/U). Also, before the Software Update tool will start, you will be greeted with this:

1586945584120.png

This will allow you to choose to what version of firmware you would like to apply the tuning to. For example, if at the moment you use the 3.01 firmware, you should choose option b. After you'll enter "b" and then press the Enter key, the Software Update tool will start, ready to apply the tuning for the firmware you have already installed.

What about WM1Z?

I don't own a WM1Z and the end result might be a bit different. If anyone wants to try this on a WM1Z, click here.

Also, don't hesitate to try out that 3.5 mm port! :)

Edytowane przez morgenstern09
  • Like 1

W dniu 4.03.2020 o 13:50, Spawn napisał:

Chłopaki na headfi nie próżnują i wrzucają nowe softy które sami upichcili do tego każdy na 3 levelach :D

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/sony-nw-wm1z-wm1a.815841/post-15495493

Zainstalowałem Jupiter T3 - ogromna przestrzeń, mega przejrzysty wręcz transparentny z niesamowicie czarnym tłem a przy tym zupełnie nie sprawia wrażenie zbyt czystego czy ostrego. Każdy nuta i element sprawiają wrażenie głębokiego, dociążonego i perfekcyjnie zdefiniowanego. Kosmiczna holografia i niewiarygodnie szczegółowy bas. Duzy wysokich tonów i tutaj może być ich za dużo jak jakieś słuchawki mają problem z ilością i jakością. Wtedy lepiej jakiś niższy level zainstalować ale tylko zgaduje bo słucham  na IER-Z1R i one akurat wysokie tony mają nalepsze po elektrostatach więc nie wiem jak to bedzie na czyms slabszym.

20200304_140617~01.jpg

Posłuchałem tego twojego, nie wiem czy akurat zostawiłeś ten soft, ale zgadzam się co do jakości basu i holografii. Dla mnie jednak on jest zbyt grzeczny.
A co do Z1R to się zgadzam, dla mnie one mają najlepsze wysokie tony jakie słyszałem w iemach, Shury też nie są złe, powiedziałbym że nawet technicznie lepsze, ale dla mnie takie zbyt wygładzone.

Alien+ on gra jedynie w swoim rodzaju, tak samo Shozy Alien Gold. Ale teraz używam też czegoś fajnego, nie jest tak żywiołowy jak Alien+, ale ma za to lepszą rozdzielczość, tekstury, kontrolę, scenę a jest to DTR1.
To ob był na fabrycznym, zdawało mi się że WM1a gra bardziej energicznie, tylko nie wiem na jakim ja go najczęściej sofcie słuchałem.

PS. Dzięki za wypożyczenie.

Edytowane przez misiekkb
  • Like 1

• 2 tygodnie później...

Sorry again for English. I just want to introduce you to:

WM1Az

Get the organic, lush, and warm sound signature of WM1Z, with
increased sound stage and impeccable imaging, on your WM1A.
Truly balanced sound that transforms your 1A to 1Z, without having
to spend anything to modify your precious DAP*. This could be the
ultimate upgrade firmware for anyone who likes a warm sound that
is unlike any other on your 1A.

Feel free to give it a try, here (click).

This is based on the stock 3.02 firmware, region J. Also, this is only for WM1A, as the point
is to make the 1A sound as close as possible to 1Z, with improved soundstage.

and...

WM1A-z1

An attempt at bringing the nuanced and refined sound signature of
the DMP-Z1 to our awesome little WM1A. Lush, airy and live vocals
come forward majestically, surrounded by silky smooth treble and
superb definition and depth of bass. Feel the sound all around you,
thanks to the expansive sound stage and impressive imaging.

Feel free to give this a try, here (click).

As for previous mods, this is based on stock 3.02, region J (though it may sound good with other regions as well).

Enjoy 3000!

*Just want to mention that I have nothing against hardware modding, everyone is free to do as they wish with their hardware.

Edytowane przez morgenstern09
added WM1A-z1

• 3 miesiące temu...

Check this out! This is an actual firmware mod, and not a tuning mod. :)

1. WM1A/Z+

Features:
- switching the model (from "Settings" > "Device Settings")
- improvements to the sound for both WM1A and WM1Z
- DSEE HX AI (present on DMP-Z1)
- improved battery life
- hardware accelerated rendition of the UI (faster menus)

How to: First install the firmware, and then go to "Settings", "Device Settings", "Reset/Format/Model Switcher",
and then choose "Switch Device Model". After switching the model, install this firmware again, in
order to fully apply the new model's sound signature.

Switching the model is not mandatory, as the mod brings sound improvements for both players.

The process of switching the model takes about 1 or 2 seconds, and then the player will restart
automatically. You can always see what is your current model by going to "Settings" > "Unit Information".

2. CHAMELEON (stock sound)

Features:
- switching the model (from "Settings" > "Device Settings")
- DSEE HX AI (present on DMP-Z1)
- hardware accelerated rendition of the UI

How to: First install this firmware, and then go to "Settings", "Device Settings", "Reset/Format/Model Switcher",
and then choose "Switch Device Model". After switching the model, install this firmware again, in
order to fully apply the 1Z sound signature to your 1A.

The process of switching the model takes about 1 or 2 seconds, and then the player will restart
automatically. You can always see what is your current model by going to "Settings" > "Unit Information".

Frequently Asked Questions (applicable for both mods)

- How do I get back to stock firmware?
First make sure you switched back to the original model for your player, and then just install the stock
firmware of your choice.

- Do I need to be on version 3.02 before installing one of the mods?
No, you do not.

- If I am already using one of the two firmware mods, do I need to first switch back to 1A or
to 1Z, and then I can install any new versions of the mods?

No, you can just go ahead and install new versions of the mods, when/if they appear, unless
specified otherwise.

- If I am using the "WM1A/Z+" firmware and I want to try the "CHAMELEON" firmware, do I first need
to switch the model back to original?

No, you can just install the other firmware and that's it. Just remember that for going back to stock,
you should first switch to the original model for your player.

- What happens if I switch the model, but then I don't install the firmware again?
Nothing wrong will happen. The sound might not be the same as if installing the firmware again though.
Feel free to experiment, but the recommendation is that you should install the firmware again after
switching the model.

If you were on 1Z, and then you switch on 1A and you don't install the firmware again, the sound will mainly

be the one of 1A, but it will still have slight characteristics of the 1Z sound. Same goes if you are on 1A, then

you switch to 1Z, but then you don't install the firmware again. The sound will mainly be the one of 1Z, but it

will still have slight characteristics of the 1A sound.

LINK

Sorry for the English, guys! Hope you'll enjoy it!

• Like 3

• 2 tygodnie później...

Zainstalowałem wczoraj na moim WM1A soft WM1A/Z++ po czym wiedziony niemałą ciekawością zacząłem testy od wybrania profilu NW-WM1Z. Zacząłem i tak naprawdę, nie zdążyłem przerzucić się na profil NW-WM1A bo po spojrzeniu na zegarek okazało się, że jest grubo po północy.. :D 

Od pierwszych taktów muzyki na myśl przychodzą mi dwa określenia prezentacji dźwięku jaki usłyszałem w połączeniu z moimi TH610 po balansie.. dojrzałość i wyrafinowanie. Nie ma w tym przekazie niczego w nadmiarze.. jest wszystkiego w sam raz, a przy tym z klasą! Z każdą nutą chciałem słyszeć więcej i więcej.. Jest naprawdę dobrze! 

Ciekawe jak Sony wypadnie na profilu NW-WM1A, ale to plan na najbliższe dni aby posłuchać i porównać :) 

• Like 1

• 6 miesięcy temu...

Pytanko do posiadaczy WMA-1, czy na tych modowanych softach WM1A/WM1Z działa wam normalnie streaming BT? Jakiś czas temu zainstalowałem WM1A/Z++ (3.02) i dziś chciałem sparować Sonego z Iphonem SE, ale jak w zakładce Bluetooth próbuję dodać urządzenie audio to mi nic nie znajduje. A może to się gdzieś indziej dodawało? 

Edit. Chwilowe zaćmienie :rolleyes: Już wszystko śmiga! :D

obraz.png

Edytowane przez LuQi

• 6 miesięcy temu...

Mr Walkman opublikował dzisiaj soft, który podobno powoduje, ze WM1A gra w bardzo zbliżony sposób do WM1Z. Mówi się o identycznej barwie i sq nie różniącym się więcej jak 10%. 

https://www.mrwalkman.ml/p/walkman-one-for-wm1az.html?m=1

Więcej na headfi w wątku o Sony WM1A/Z i Sony Walkman OS

Edytowane przez Palpatine
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

W dniu 20.09.2021 o 18:27, Palpatine napisał:

Mr Walkman opublikował dzisiaj soft, który podobno powoduje, ze WM1A gra w bardzo zbliżony sposób do WM1Z. Mówi się o identycznej barwie i sq nie różniącym się więcej jak 10%. 

https://www.mrwalkman.ml/p/walkman-one-for-wm1az.html?m=1

Więcej na headfi w wątku o Sony WM1A/Z i Sony Walkman OS

Testowałeś go już?

2 godziny temu, Palpatine napisał:

Tak...właśnie testuje, bardzo polecam. Potężny nisko schodzący bas, bliska średnica i przyjemna góra. Na największą uwagę zasługuje scena. Przy tak potężnym dźwięku jest impomująca.

@Palpatine instalowałeś sam soft Walkman_One_(WM1)_(21_09) czy do tego jeszcze WM1Z_external_tuning?

14 minut temu, Palpatine napisał:

@LuQi tak to jest konieczne

OK dzięki za info. Pytam, bo po zainstalowaniu samego Walkman_One_(WM1)_(21_09) co ciekawe w informacjach o urządzeniu od razu wyświetla się:

Model: NW-WM1Z

Oprogramowanie: 3.02 2016-2021 Sony Corporation

Walkman One (WM1Z)

Firmware mod by MrWalkman

I stąd pojawiła się moja wątpliwość czy ten WM1Z_external_tuning jest faktycznie potrzebny, ale jeśli piszesz że tak to też sobie wrzucę :)

Edit. Po zainstalowaniu WM1Z_external_tuning pojawił się dopisek Normal mode więc teraz już pozostaje tylko testować :D

Edytowane przez LuQi