Skocz do zawartości

Denon AH-D7200

Nemrod

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

D7100 to twór Denona. Stara seria D2000,5000,7000 to Denon + Fostex.

Z nową ma być to samo. Ciekawe czy Fostex pracował przy MM-AH400, bo te akurat się Denonowi udały i myślę, że to świetne portable, chociaż mają za dużo basu. Ale może w 'biegu' taka sygnatura się sprawdza.

• 2 tygodnie później...

Przez miesiąc D7100 to były dla mnie najlepsze słuchawki co słyszałem...gęste i tak super basowe.

Potem było tylko gorzej,znikła gęstość, pojawiły się sybilacje na górze....

Może to była ta osławiona wada drivera, która niby dotykała D7100...

Ale potem posłuchałem LCD2 i ....D7100 szkoda gadać,poziom 1,5tys góra....

Najpierw wszyscy się podniecali 7100, potem hype przeszedł, teraz wszyscy wieszają na nich psy - normalka.

Patrząc po ilości chętnych na przedsprzedaż D7200 - będzie to samo. ;)

Wiesz niektórzy zaufali Twoim uszom ;)

Jeżeli jest tak jak mówisz, to chyba muszę zwrócić się do Wojtka po większy rabat :)

Najpierw wszyscy się podniecali 7100, potem hype przeszedł, teraz wszyscy wieszają na nich psy - normalka.

Jeżeli jest tak jak mówisz, to chyba muszę zwrócić się do Wojtka po większy rabat :)

Powinieneś dostać za darmo :)

• Like 1

D7100 są po prostu kiepskie. Dla mnie niewarte 2000zł, lepsze są od nich th-x00. Nawet właściciel hifiphilosophy przyznał, że te co miał na teście grały lepiej niż późniejsze, które miał chyba na własność.

Edytowane przez bakus1233

Powinieneś dostać za darmo :)

Fajnie by było, ale póki co biję się z myślami czy nie zostać przy tych PM-3?

Potrzymam je do wprowadzenia do sprzedaży D7200 - jak ktoś je ode mnie wźmie, to biorę Denony. Jak nie, to nie.

Compton nie tylko Ty sie bijesz z myslami przez oppo pm 3... Te sluchawki potrafia wszystko, od totalnego wkur... ich wlasciciela do calkowitego zauroczenia. Zna sie ich wady, to przeciez od razu slychac ale ta ich jedyna w swoim rodzaju plynnosc na wokalach, muzykalnosc wciaga w ich swiat... Ja za nimi tesknie, to taka milosc na dobre i na zle. Moze wyjazd do Poznania i posluchanie fostexow i innych sonorusow mnie wyleczy...

Tu jest jakaś recka, ale nawet z tłumaczem ciężko coś zrozumieć.

http://pansaku.exblog.jp/25115394/

The sound 

in the recently heard headphones, is the most skillful headphones summarizes how the sound, the overall cost performance elements were also included, such as a fit of non-acoustic is the best. Elear of Focal was the most wonderful product in that sense until before encountering this headphone, but there is skill of making sound even better than that, the price is much cheaper. I also felt like a sound created by concentrating the opinions of more people than ELEAR. In other words, it is a sound with few blind spots.
I heard that it is an individual as close as possible to the product version, the final sound decision has ended, it can be thought that it will be released as it is. It sounds so good that I went to ask many times. By the way, at the last headphone festival, the sound of this headphone was not so good. When I talked to someone in DENON they returned it with a smile.
First of all, I have a good listening taste, this AH - D 7200 is. It is reminiscent of the natural tone of tone of the AH - D 7000 before age, is not it tired? The sound of this headphone is soft, and ear hits are good. I do not give a sharp sound, but it is not a pretty good sound. The line is stung, the word Harshness is strong, although it is a sound that feels distant gentleness, there is no sound bluntness. The speed of rise and fall is neither too fast nor too late. What do you want to say? I would like to emphasize that the good balance of this headphones' mediation is wonderful.
Actually, the adjustment point of the sound of the headphone is quite a lot, and even if we change it anywhere, the sound changes. Adjusting many elements that are difficult to coexist In making sounds, where is the goal? I think that it is difficult to set that goal, is not it that the sound dropping of this AH - D 7200 was an exquisite result as a result? Looking at the place where casually delivered to such a poor balance of good habit, it seems that the difficulty of the staff 's stupidity (stubbornness) appears to the eyes, rather than to here.
The frequency band covered by AH - D 7200 is wide, and the existence of peak dip is not felt especially. And, high-range elongation, mid-range thickness, falling low-range, everything is quite good, let's hear the performance exceeding the price. You should notice even the height of the resolution secreted by this gentleness as long as you focus more on the sound just as you strike your eyes.
Furthermore, if you are driving with a powerful headphone amplifier with less residual noise, you can also touch a part of the dynamism of this headphone which is not done just by being serene. It has the competence to express the dynamism of music sufficiently. That is why I have secret parts that are not just honors.
The separation and modulation modulation of each part is also quite excelent for headphones, and even through crowded sounds it will be properly organized and comes out. What I want to mention is that the sounds are not to be arranged too much here. There is a place not to present as an unnatural total sound by separating too much while feeling the skill of drawing of the texture of the voice when the voice is overlapped. It would be appropriate to say that the sound is loose. I got a glimpse of sophistication that makes a difference from the sound making of the state-of-the-art machine such as SE-MASTER 1 which pushes only the high performance feeling to the front. When a lot of sounds are mixed, it is often that all the sound image and sound field can be heard muddy, but here always the clear sound is always heard, and reasonable transparency is kept even if the volume is raised.
Regarding the size of the sound field, it is a sealed type headphone that makes me feel as wide as the MDR - Z1R. As for this point I got to feel more room than the previous generation. Is it the same level as TH 900 MK - 2 or more? Was it better to change the mahogany used in the D7000, D7100 housing to American Walnut? As the inside of the housing does not seem to have any special finish, it seems that the material of the housing and the improvement of the driver are still effective.
As you can imagine from the exterior, this AH - D 7200 seems to be a successor to the AH - D 7000, not the successor to the previous AH - D 7100. Surely the tendency of gentle tone to the last has parts that are similar. However, with respect to the factors such as high resolution of these resolutions, dynamism, the skill of separation of sounds, and the extent of the sound field, we have made a clear progress from the predecessors and earlier generations. There may be a change in the price of AH - D 7000, which is still expensive in the second - hand market now due to the appearance of this 7200.
Then, it can be said that the way of drawing the gradation that exists between the big sound and the small sound, and the shading of the density of the sound is very fine and bold. When it is time to add contrast, when you want to express it with a smooth tone, it expresses the sound with rich gradation to the last. This sounds close to the appearance of the music that is on the go. Nonetheless, there is a moment when I think that there is also a slightly colorful expression here, or a tone that can be played gorgeously. This sound is monochrome. I want more colorful mood and moisture. I guess that's what you expect from amplifiers or re-cables. In fact, in addition to FOCAL UTOPIA, the headphones I want to ring with GOLDMUND THA 2 with colorful sounds are this AH - D 7200.
Also, how to hear harmonic overtones buried in the background of the sound image is modest. Beyond the transparency of the sound image which is imaged from the beautiful harpoon's snoring, it is a sound of sound quality that strongly feels the entity itself of the sound. As a whole trend of the sound is not a monitor headphone feeling, but there are certain elements as well. If you want evidence of the spread of the sound stage in the harmonics of the overtone, it may be a bit lonesome sound. But, if that goes too well, the thickness of the sound will be lost, so is this way of summarizing sounds? While always keeping the thickness of the sound, real feeling as the axis of sound, while carefully keeping it, it also carefully attaches to overtone components and spatiality, transparency of the sound, drawing details of the details. I feel it makes something squeaky somewhere. The sound filled with such confidence may not have been open as a flagship but may have been in line with the image of developers from the time of choosing sealed headphones.
If you want expressions of overtone components and transparency / delicacy of sounds, try Kimberkable's silver cable that will be released soon.
This headphone seems to be a good headphone for consumers and has an easy to understand emotional expression of music, but what about the meaning of diversity of music expression? Compared with the established high end headphones such as TH900 MK 2, the number of pockets may be small. There is still a place to lean towards calmness and listening taste no matter what kind of music you listen to. Until the development of the dynamic feeling of music can be reached by this headphone alone, if you want to sublimate the sound to a madly expressive expression of the music you violently removed the slug, you have to spend upstream. If you do not want to finish evaluating this headphone with such expression as gentle sound that you can relax and listen like BGM, you should give headphone amp or DAC before that. Since the potential to dig down is still hidden in this AH - D 7200, it is worth scattered. I think that it depends on the skill of headphones how much you can bloom the potential capacity of this headphone.
There is also a direction to hesitate to compare with SONY MDR - Z1R which I use every day because there are about twice the price difference. But I think that it can not be said that the sound of AH - D 7200 is inferior to Z 1 R. Although there is an advantage in the Z1R in terms of the spread of the sound field which is not a sealed type and the precision of the sound, the AH - D 7200 has a merit in terms of the sound which has captured evenly the elements of many conflicting sounds, . Especially than the Z1R which may be uncomfortable with the texture and volume feeling of the low region, it is finished in a sound that is easy to accept by many headphones, and it is perfect.
Edytowane przez Karmazynowy

Grają dla mnie bardzo równo, dynamicznie, z pełnym i rytmicznym basem, z wypełnieniem na środku i czytelną nieprzejaskorawioną górą. Nie szaleją z przestrzenią i głębią jak TH-900 ale jak na zamknięte jest całkiem wystarczająco.

Kolego, jestem bliski decyzji, dużo mnie przekonuje, mógłbyś coś jeszcze dodać o ich przestrzeni?

Edytowane przez dj1978

Ja zrozumiałem tyle z tej recki:

- dosyć równe, miękkie brzmienie (soft, smooth), pogrubiona średnica?

- lekko kolorują, ale dla autora recenzji mogłyby bardziej (więcej sosu)

- raczej bez większych dołów i górek w dźwięku

- bardzo dobra scena, nie jak w otwartych ale bdb. jak na zamknięte, lepsza/równa jak w th900mk2?

- poziom wyższy od mdr-z1r nie są wyraźnie gorsze od mdr-z1r mimo ponad 2-krotnej różnicy w cenie, sony lepsza scena i precyzja

- następca serii 7000, zamiast 7100

- po premierze 7200, ceny na używki 7000 (które są przekoksowane) powinny spaść

- bardziej uniwersalne od Elear?

- ułożenie na głowie ma wpływ na dźwięk

- grają ponad swój przedział cenowy (tak jak co drugie słuchawki..)

Edytowane przez Karmazynowy
  • Like 1

Ja zrozumiałem tyle z tej recki:

- dosyć równe, miękkie brzmienie (soft, smooth)

- lekko kolorują, ale dla autora recenzji mogłyby bardziej (więcej sosu)

- raczej bez większych dołów i górek w dźwięku

- bardzo dobra scena, nie jak w otwartych ale bdb. jak na zamknięte, lepsza/równa jak w th900?

- poziom wyższy od mdr-z1r

- następca serii 7000, zamiast 7100

- po premierze 7200, ceny na używki 7000 (które są przekoksowane) powinny spaść

- bardziej uniwersalne od Elear?

- ułożenie na głowie ma wpływ na dźwięk

- grają ponad swój przedział cenowy (tak jak co drugie słuchawki..)

Jeśli tak, to są moje klimaty idę na liste :)