Skocz do zawartości
WIOSENNA PROMOCJA AUDIO 11.03-04.04.2024 Zapraszamy ×

Nowe oprogramowanie AK100

iriver

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Ja w domu zassam. Tu mam tylko tablet ipada.

Przeszedłem na 2.20. Na razie wszystko OK.

Edytowane przez Lord Rayden

• 3 tygodnie później...

kolejny nic nie wnoszący mail od iRivera w sprawie nowego firmware do AK100.

"Thank you for contacting Iriver Service Center.

We will definitely send your message to our development team at HQ for improvement in our future models.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please email us back at any time.

Vielen Dank. / Many Thanks

Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Best regards

Maria Hwang

iriver

DM Solution (Inh. Hyunho Noh)

-Iriver Service-

Ober der Röth 4

65824 Schwalbach, Germany"

pisałem o CUE,M3U, gapless w MP3, balans stereo LiR.

Edytowane przez Lord Rayden

• 2 tygodnie później...

"Q. The history and development of Pro EQ

“In order to tell whether the sound is right, you needed to listen to various genres of music over and over. The journey of finding the Pro EQ started by listening to the variety of genres of music -- Jazz, classical, pop, hip-hop, etc. I believe I’ve listened to those tracks well over a couple of thoudsand times. I also recollected my memories of several live performances that I’ve observed from many concerts. I’ve listened to the AK120 well over hundred times per track, and even more than 500 times for a complicated piece such as Beethoven’s Piano Concerto No. 5, which is about 40 min long, in the hope of finding the most realistic sound setting.

To me, good sound is something that sounds exactly like you are listening to it at the recording session. If the music sounds somewhat strange, then there is a high probability of some kind of distortion in place. On the contrary, when the music sounds more comfortable, and you can hear more details, it is very likely that you are experiencing true hi-fi.

Another aspect of good sound is soundstage. It is hard to justify what the best aural experience should be like. However, the spaciousness and depth of the performance is another way to judge the sound quality. I’ve focused on finding the closest setting possible that creates the clearest image possible. As a piece of quartet performance is being played, the Pro EQ setting will help listeners to pinpoint the exact angle of each and every performer.”

It would be a marvelous journey of music when you are listening to the Astell&Kern with its Pro EQ setting, and we hope you can also experience Yu’s philosophy on the most realistic sound."

• 2 tygodnie później...

List z iRivera :

Thanks for using Astell&Kern and your kind advice.

Currently Astell&Kern do not have proper buletooth protocol to via Smartphone so it seems difficult meet your request at the moment.

And we will prepare next F/W up grade to meet your request however some of such feature may be difficult to apply immediately.

Regards,

Alex.

• 2 tygodnie później...

Enjoy your DSD files on the go with .dff & .dsf support on the AK100!

We're launching the AK100 v2.30 system software today! The new software update brings DSD playback capability found on its big brother, the AK120.

Download v2.30 for your AK100 today at the link below!

http://www.iriver.com/company/notice_view.asp?sno=71&irTop=0

• Like 1