Skocz do zawartości
WIOSENNA PROMOCJA AUDIO 11.03-04.04.2024 Zapraszamy ×

Fanklub Beyerdynamic

Witax

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

3 godziny temu, Rafacio napisał:

Nigdy nie zrozumiem fenomenu ludzi, którzy słyszą kable itp., a zmianę padów traktują jakby to niczego nie zmieniało.

Twój wysiłek umysłowy chyba nigdy nie okaże się przydatny, bo np. ja jeszcze nigdy nie spotkałem kogoś takiego na forum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

V2 też mają spore możliwości modowania choćby wymiana kabla już sporo daje ale to wiadomo, zwiększa koszta. Miałem okazję słuchać moich T1 z hybrydą forzy dzięki uprzejmości @The Grand Wazoo i bas był jeszcze lepiej zarysowany i pełniejszy plus wokale damskie brzmiały słyszalnie lepiej, bardziej naturalnie. 

Hybrydę Forzy mam do Audeze, ale słucham głównie na fabrycznym warkoczyku.
To se mogę przerobić pod T1 w sumie... default_wink.png
Zobaczymy.

Edit:

To jaki jest kabel w T1 v2? W v1 był Sommer Peacock Mk II, czyli profesjonalny, niemiecki.  

Jakaś taka czarna sznurówka, dość gruba i lekko sztywna ;) Generalnie robi solidne wrażenie.

A na czym polega różnica dla Ciebie?
Gładsza góra, mniej sybilantów na gorzej zrealizowanej muzyce (to akurat truizm, wszyscy piszą że t90 mają więcej góry), lepsza scena, szersza i dokładniejsza. Moim zdaniem lepszy bas, bo bardziej zróżnicowany i z bardziej różnorodnymi fakturami. To mogą być drobiazgi, ale dla mnie to oczywiste kiedy zakładam jedne i drugie.
Trzeba jeszcze być może wziąć pod uwagę, że to egzemplarz szczególny, jak pisze@Weird_O, wyjątkowo równy. Ale ja tam nie wiem...
Do jazzu, akustyki, minimala, indie, ale i symfoniki czy muzyki dawnej i ogolnie audiofilskiego plumkania - sztos.
Do ekstremalnego metalu lcd są czasem lepsze jak dla mnie, zwłaszcza w słabszych realizacjach. Więcej wybaczają. :D
Muszę jakieś binauralne rzeczy odpalić, bo jeszcze nie zdążyłem...
  • Thanks 1

45 minut temu, hammerh34d napisał:

Trzeba jeszcze być może wziąć pod uwagę, że to egzemplarz szczególny, 

Tak, to moja subiektywna ocena. Porównując trzy egzemplarze tych słuchawek na dwóch były sybilanty i ogólnie nie grały tak równo jak trzecie. Może była to kwestia serii, może wygrzania, nie wiem. 

• 3 tygodnie później...

Właśnie poznałem, ciekawą recenzje na amazonie.  Człowiek jako recenzje chyba robi całe artykuły. :D

Wkleje tutaj bo w dużej mierze dotyczy i dotyczyło słuchawek beyerdynamica, choć jeśli to nieodpowiednie miejsce to z dyskusją można przenieść się do audiofilozofii. Ten tekst pokrywa się trochę z wyborami słuchawkowymi niektórych zaawansowanych słuchaczy. :)

Cytat

Beyerdynamic recently released 3 new headphone models selling for $600, the DT1770 Pro, the DT1990 Pro, and the Amiron Home. The DT1770 Pro is a studio workhorse and does not have high-end sound quality. The DT1990 Pro and the Amiron Home are both high-end headphones. The DT1990 model number is a progression of the DT990 model number. However, the DT1990 is an entirely different sounding headphone than the DT990. But it is still ideal for the style of music that the DT990 would likely be used for.

The DT1990 Pro is a high transparency headphone. Its spectral balance with its bass boosting ear cushions minimizes the need for tone controls. Its bass sound is articulate and non-boomy. Its coloration component is tone lowering which means that it's not pleasant to listen to. However, it is at worst faint for some listeners and not noticeable for most. I found its overall sound personality ideal for listening to EDM (electronic dance music) and other genres where beautiful sound is not a virtue.

To be "transparent" is to pass through clearly. A headphone that masks or otherwise clouds detail in audio sound lacks transparency. A headphone that has super high transparency is a headphone that passes sound through with negligible loss in detail.

There are 2 overwhelming performance characteristics that determine the overall sound quality of a headphone. They are coloration and frequency response. "Frequency response" is a more technical term for spectral balance. "Spectral balance" refers to the evenness of sound intensity across the audio frequency spectrum. Frequency response gets a lot of attention. Coloration gets none.

"Coloration" is a lingering and overlaying sound that masks or clouds detail. It is produced by a driver's diaphragm in addition to the sound being reproduced from the sound source. I call this added component the "coloration component". I quantify the amplitude of this coloration component as a percent of the amplitude of the sound being reproduced from the sound source. This value of percent is an estimate that I determine during listening tests.

Below is a compilation of headphone models that I have evaluated over the past 3 years. This compilation provides a perspective on how different models compare with respect to transparency. Tier numbering in my past 2 headphone rankings has been completely redone for this compilation. Headphone models new to my rankings in this compilation are placed in brackets.

RANKED IN ORDER OF INCREASING COLORATION DISTORTION:

TIER 1: Col. Dis. 0.3% ... Not audible
Beyerdynamic T1 (original)/(2nd Gen); [Focal Utopia]

TIER 2: Col. Dis. 0.5% ... Tone lowering
[Beyerdynamic DT1990 Pro]

TIER 3a: Col. Dis. 0.7% ... Tone neutral ... Wide BW col. comp.
Beyerdynamic T70/T70p (closed)

TIER 3b: Col. Dis. 0.7% ... Tone neutral
Beyerdynamic DT880 (all ohmic values); Beyerdynamic DT990 (all ohmic values); Beyerdynamic T5p (original)/(2nd Gen) (closed); [Beyerdynamic Amiron Home]; Ultrasone Edition 12

TIER 4a: Col. Dis. 1.0% ... Tone neutral ... Wide BW col. comp.
HiFiMan HE400i/HE560/HE1000; [HE1000 V2]

TIER 4b: Col. Dis. 1.0% ... Tone neutral
Shure SRH1840

TIER 5: Col. Dis. 1.5% ... Tone lowering
AKG K812 Pro; Beyerdynamic T90; McIntosh MHP1000 (closed)

TIER 6a: Col. Dis. 2.0% ... Tone neutral ... Wide BW col. comp.
B&O H6 (original)/(2nd Gen) (closed); Abyss AB-1266

TIER 6b: Col. Dis. 2.0% ... Tone lowering ... Wide BW col. comp.
Fostex TH900 (closed)

TIER 7: Col. Dis. 3.0% ... Tone lowering
Grado SR60e/SR80e/SR125e/SR225e/SR325e/PS500e/GS1000e; Audeze EL-8 (open)/(closed); Audeze LCD-2/LCD-3/LCD-4; EnigmAcoustics Dharma D1000

TIER 8a: Col. Dis. 5.0% ... Tone neutral
Sennheiser HD800/HD700; AKG K701/Q701/K702; Bower & Wilkins P7 (closed); Grado PS1000

TIER 8b: Col. Dis. 5.0% ... Tone lowering
Audeze LCD-X; HiFiMan HE400s; HiFiMan Edition X; NAD VISO HP50 (closed); Audioquest Nighthawk

TIER 8c: Col. Dis. 5.0% ... Tone raising
Grado RS1e/RS2e

TIER 9: Col. Dis. 7.0% ... Tone lowering
[Beyerdynamic DT1770] (closed)

TIER 10: Col. Dis. 10.0% ... Tone neutral ... Wide BW col. comp.
Sennheiser HD600/HD650

Closed back headphone models are indicated by "(closed)". Headphones that have a tone neutral coloration component are a fit for genres where beautiful sound is a virtue. Headphones that have a tone lowering coloration component are a fit for genres where beautiful sound is not a virtue. Tone lowering coloration is unpleasant but can be appealing for EDM and badass genres. Headphones indicated by "Wide BW col. comp." have a wide bandwidth coloration component that makes them sound "musical". Headphones not indicated by "Wide BW col. comp." have a narrow bandwidth coloration component that makes them sound "clinical".

The Sennheiser HD800 in Tier 8a is a highly popular headphone model in the audiophile world. What makes it popular is its nice sound at first listen, and that produces sales. However, as one ups one's depth of perception with this headphone one can not hear more detail because its coloration masks it. Being able to up one's depth of perception can be equated to looking at the sky at night with a telescope. Without a telescope one can see only so much detail. With a telescope at low power one can see more detail. With the same telescope at high power one can see even more detail. With headphones one can hear more and more detail as one moves up the order of tiers from Tier 8a to Tier 1. But, there is a catch here in that one needs to develop the mental skill necessary to do so. Professional musicians who play acoustic instruments develop this skill naturally in their effort to hear their performance better. Headphone enthusiasts also develop this skill naturally in their effort to hear their music better.

When evaluating high-end headphones, it can take me up to 1.5 hours to raise my depth of perception from base line (Tier 8a) to maximum (Tier 1). If from a point of maximum depth of perception I then go back to an HD800 headphone I feel like I have ear plugs in my ears. Its like I'm part deaf. Reviewers who can't discern the dramatic difference in transparency between a Beyerdynamic T1 and a Sennheiser HD800 don't have the metal skill to evaluate high-end headphones. This leads to argument, debate, imagination and so on.

I use an amplifier with tone controls to do evaluations. I've never had a pair of headphones with which I didn't want to touch up its spectral balance. Tone controls do not degrade sound quality, not even to the slightest degree.

In the following tier by tier paragraphs I comment on the headphone models in the compilation.

TIER 1: Since 2010 the Beyerdynamic T1 (original) has been the real gold standard of headphones. It has a natural and nice sounding spectral balance and works beautifully with tone controls. The T1 (2nd Gen) has a tilted spectral balance in favor of bass and is a bass heavy version of the T1 (original). The Focal Utopia also has a tilted spectral balance in favor of bass. Its low end spectral balance is nicer than that of the Beyerdynamic (2nd Gen) but comes with a boomy bass. It has a slight lushness to its sound due to audible harmonic distortion. This audibity is made possible by its extremely high transparency. The Utopia has the best "wow factor" of any headphone made. All 3 headphone models have cavernous ear chambers. For a detailed comparison of all 3, check out my review on the Focal Utopia "From Bright Sounding to Bass Heavy".

TIER 2: The Beyerdynamic DT1990 is supplied with 2 pairs of ear cushions, one with 20 vent holes for bass boosting and one with 4 vent holes for best bass detail. The 20 vent hole pair is the one that comes installed on the headphones and it mechanically tunes up the bass. It is the same as the one used on the Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Gen). You use that one when you don't have tone controls. If you have tone controls and want more bass detail you then install the 4 vent hole pair. To install the 4 vent hole cushions retract the ear cup/headband extensions and remove the installed cushions. To install a cushion find the notch on the mounting ring. The mounting ring and the ear cup flange form a grove that the lip of the cushion fits into. With a finger behind the lip guide the lip into the groove on the right angle side of the notch (not the sloping side) until about a quarter way around. Then twist the cushion clockwise until fully installed. For classical music listeners with a high depth of perception the T70/T70p, the DT880, and the T5p (original) would be a better choice. Better still, would be the Tier 1 models.

TIER 3a: The T70p is a 32 ohm version of the 250 ohm T70. It has an angled mini jack with a cable that is only 4 feet long. It is intended for use with portable devices. Both have a nice spectral balance and to a small degree a soft seductive sound. Their seductive sound may be due in part to the mushing effect of enclosure sound in closed back headphones. Their bass can be boosted by converting to bass boosting leather ear cushions. Replacing their ear cushions is easy. The T70 paired with the Beyerdynamic EDT 5P LB genuine leather ear cushions is like a poor man's Focal Utopia. The EDT 5P LB cushions will boost the T70's bass so as to minimize the need for tone controls. The imitation nubuck leather cushions supplied with the T70 are shallow. Should one want a deeper cushion, any ear cushion used on any other Beyerdynamic model appearing in this review will physically fit the T70. But different cushions affect bass emphasis differently. For example, the Beyerdynamic EDT 770 SG cushions will make the T70 bass heavy. The T70 paired with the EDT 5P LB genuine leather cushions is one of the 3 gems of the headphone world, the other 2 being the Beyerdynamic T1 (original) and the Focal Utopia.

TIER 3b: The coloration components of 4 Beyerdynamic headphone models indicate that they have the same diaphragm material. They are the DT880, the T5p (original), the T5p (2nd Gen), and the Amiron. Since 2006 the DT880 has been a constant of the Beyerdynamic line. Its spectral balance gives it a bright sound which can be balanced off with bass boost. An integrated amplifier with at least 10dB of bass boost would be good for this model. The T5p (original) is a closed back version of the DT880 with cavernous ear chambers like that of the T1. The T5p (2nd Gen) is like the original T5p except that the bass has been tuned up. One reviewer commented that it was like Beyerdynamic added a subwoofer. Not a good upgrade. The Amiron continues the trend towards bassier sound so that users can get adequate bass without the need for tone controls. It is a bass heavy and boomy version of the DT880. Since the DT1990 Pro with its bass boosting cushions and the T70 or T70p with the EDT 5P LB bass boosting leather cushions do the same but with better overall sound quality, I cannot recommend the Amiron. The DT990's diaphragm is made of a similar if not the same material as that of the DT880. It has a "V" type spectral balance where the treble is overly emphasized and the bass is boomy. The treble needs a tone control to tone it down so one needs an integrated amplifier. If one gets an integrated amplifier then one has a bass boost capability for a DT880 with its smoother high end and more articulate low end. The Ultrasone Edition 12 has an overly accented treble.

TIER 4a: I re-evaluated the Tier 4a HiFiMan headphones for this review. This time I compared them directly to the Beyerdynamic T70 using popular music with heavy and light bass content. I found that the HiFiMan models do not match the T70/70p in transparency and they clearly belong a step below in tier ranking.

TIER 4b: The headband of the Shure SRH1840 is so uncomfortable that placing a foam pad under it isn't enough.

Tiers 5 through 10 are too far down in transparency compared to the top models to recommend. The only thing of interest here is that the B&O H6 is good for escaping the recording studio's acoustics and the Abyss AB-1266 is a good upgrade to the Sennheiser HD600/HD650's muddy sound. The HD650 is a muffled version of the HD600.

Why buy the top tier models? You buy the top models so that you don't have to upgrade when your depth of perception improves. Many audiophiles spend a lot of time and money buying various headphone amplifiers and DAC's trying to improve on something that can't be improved. And then there's the so called "burn in" (break in) period. That's when audiophiles spend hours listening to a new pair of headphones until their minds fully adapt to the offending coloration component. You can avoid all of this by choosing a high transparency headphone. If you buy an integrated amplifier with tone controls, you then have the pleasure of tone adjustment along with no headphone compatibility issues.

RECOMMENDATIONS:

$200 - Beyerdynamic DT880 - Moderately bright sound

$550 - Beyerdynamic T70/T70p - Closed back w/seductive sound

$600 - Beyerdynamic T70/T70p w/EDT 5P LB leather cushions - Poor man's Focal Utopia

$600 - Beyerdynamic DT1990 Pro - Best where beautiful sound is not a virtue

$800 - Beyerdynamic T5p (original) - Closed back version of DT880 w/cavernous ear chambers

$1000 - Beyerdynamic T1 (original) - Best realism and best overall sound

$1000 - Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Gen) - Bass heavy version of T1 (original)

$4000 - Focal Utopia - Out of this world "Beats"

Update - March 28/18

For more evaluation of the Amiron Home and 4 audiophile myths go to my recent review "Amiron Home - Good for Those Who Like to Wallow in Bass" - March 28/18.

The EDT 5P LB leather cushions are not available at this time. For more bass boosting cushion options go to my recent review "T70 - One of the 3 Gems of the Headphone World" - March 27/18

Ciekaw jestem na ile uznacie to za miarodajne. :)

Edytowane przez MrBrainwash
  • Like 1

Jestem i ja. Dobry wieczór :) od dziś Jestem szczęśliwym posiadaczem t1 2gen i od razu mam ochotę przyłączyć się do fun klubu marki :) wcześniej miałem 990 pro które bardzo dobrze wspominam. U mnie zestaw wygląda następująco 

20210227_095726.jpg

Zastanawia mnie czemu was to martwi drodzy forumowicze :) kupuje-słucham-sprzedaje z niewielkim zyskiem lub stratą, dokładam i kupuje kolejne. Przez ostatnie 2 miesiące miałem okazję mieć ponad 10 różnych par słuchawek (a wy?) w swoim posiadaniu i czerpię z tego ogrom satysfakcji. Małymi krokami dążę do wymarzonych soniaków z1r. A jako swoje nie na sprzedaż mam tylko d5000 i to się nie zmieni. Tisbury też zostanie, bardzo mi się podoba. 

I taka sugestia od młodszego kolegi, trochę luzu Panowie, więcej luzu, mniej zawiści i więcej odwagi by próbować tego co nieznane ( jedzenie przez całe życie sera gouda jest smutne, wole delektować się cała deską różnych nieznanych i poznawać, nawet jeśli niektóre są okropne). 

Edytowane przez JanSobWwa

52 minuty temu, JanSobWwa napisał:

kupuje-słucham-sprzedaje z niewielkim zyskiem lub stratą, dokładam i kupuje kolejne.

Dzięki, że podzieliłeś się swoimi refleksami. Tak szczerze doradzę, że na tym portalu kokosów nie zgarniesz. Mało co tu się sprzedaje a jak już to kupujący "janusze" dołują strasznie ceny😉 Więcej urobku (w sensie mniej traciłem) zwykle miałem na OLX lub Alle😉

Edytowane przez dj1978
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minut temu, Hustler napisał:

Ja posiadam DT1990 PRO od prawie pół roku i nadal się nie zapisałem do klubu, ale widzę, że tu jest potrzebna szybka, męska decyzja - pach i jestem w klubie!

No i słusznie, bo to dobre słuchawki.

Sam jestem ciekaw jaka jest różnica między nimi a Amironami?

Ale to tylko w rękach boga.., tzn. @MrBrainwash.. ;)

• Like 1

U mnie Amirony właśnie na gościnnych występach, jestem mocno zaskoczona tym jak muzykalne i przyjazne się okazały. I też jestem ciekawa porównań z dt1990.

686883312_20210227_2242092.thumb.jpg.b2210bd503ae5bbaa771b58f0a35ac1d.jpg

W dniu 26.02.2021 o 16:12, MrBrainwash napisał:

Właśnie poznałem, ciekawą recenzje na amazonie.  Człowiek jako recenzje chyba robi całe artykuły. :D

...The T70 paired with the Beyerdynamic EDT 5P LB genuine leather ear cushions is like a poor man's Focal Utopia.  ...

Już myślałam że czas moje t70p posłać w świat, ale może raczej im te skórzane pady kupię J.

Edytowane przez domil
  • Like 3

To ja do pieca dołożę jeszcze. W 2017  miałem t5p v2 i dt1990pro. Za lepsze technicznie po porównaniach uznałem 1990. T5p v2 miały łeb w łeb za dużo basu względem 1990 jak na mój gust. Mogłem nie mieć najlepszego toru pod t5p v2, pamietam ze lubią niska impedancję na wyjściu źródła, inaczej basem zabijają. Miałem kilka źródeł i źródełek wtedy, ale z żadnego nie były lepsze od 1990. Choć, jak mówię, rzecz gustu, rozeszło się o ilość basu i brzmienie fun vs studio. Ja wolałem studio.

Edytowane przez manuelvetro
  • Like 5