Skocz do zawartości

Ciekawe Porownanie

.ksy

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

One of our members, Bangraman, recently put together a battery test of 3 popular players: the Sony NW-H5, Cowon iAudio X5, and Apple iPod Photo.

"The test is pretty simple. Charge it up, leave for 48 hours, then play back my test MP3 library which has a wide range of songs, the lowest being 128Kbits and the highest being 320. All effects off, all EQ off. The volume is adjusted to slightly louder than I would normally listen to on a pair of Sony MDR-V700DJ headphones. I also simulate some fiddling by 'using' (i.e. navigating without changing playback order) the player for about 10 seconds at a time for 10 times throughout the testing period. The backlight is enabled for at least 10 seconds after key presses on all players."

Sony's player did the best despite having the biggest discrepency between the claimed playback time (40 hours) and the actual (21 hours), but it has an advantage with no quick-wake function or onboard clock to drain power. The iAudio X5 was the only to exceed its advertised battery life (14 hours) at 14.5 hours. Apple's iPod came in at just under the 15 hour mark they advertise, but had the biggest handicap due to its quick-wake function.

link

battery_test.jpg

One of our members, Bangraman...

Tak sie sklada, ze poniekad znam tego czlowieka :). "Bangraman" ma tez inne modele, w tym iRiver; niektore z nich: "Creative Zen Micro, Sony NW-HD1/3, iPod 3G (several) & Mini, iAudio M3, iHP-120/140/H10. Mountain of Minidisc units, many, many CDPs. Musical Fidelity A308 / Meridian G08 / Shanling SCD-T200 on extended trial. even more PCDP's, some DACs, etc..."