Skocz do zawartości
WIOSENNA PROMOCJA AUDIO 11.03-04.04.2024 Zapraszamy ×

KZ ZS5

Jaro54

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

To temat dla miłośników i przyszłych właścicieli KZ ZS5 :)

• Like 1

10 minut temu, Compton napisał:

Temat dla samego tematu?

Liczyłem chociaż na ctrl+C ctrl+V info z sieci.. :)

Proszę bardzo, oto pierwsze opinie :)

Wow! So far I've been burning and listening to the KZ ZS5, since Sunday (today being Wednesday in Beijing, China) and I have to say that these are a winner! ....Well? as long as QC factors don't arise.

Amazingly for the ZS5, 3D and hi-end RES is by far the best in my collection even beating my priced M1221 and K3 HD in that certain area per say. Though, overall clarity still goes to the M1221, while the K3 HD still holds its own for a linear presentation.

I bought mine in taobao, since I'm in China, but definitely you're going to like there incredible soundstage. This just blew away all my expectations on KZ's latest model. I just didn't see this one coming. I didn't expect the soundstage to sound as if you just bought some of the best 3D, Hi-RES IEM on the market. All kidding aside, if QC doesn't play a big role in bringing these down, than these are probably going to be the best KZ I've ever laid ears on. Overall, it might be too soon to say, but after 4 days with the ZS5, they can even compete as possibly the latest "budget hybrid killers" on the market, if you ask me.

The ZS5 might look a little ugly inside, but they sound pretty good. .....Actually, really good!

So far....

The PROS:
Vocals are luscious, balance is extremely great and 3D presentation is by far the best I've heard.

The CONS:
They can't take too much power when amped, don't know if it's a QC issue or an Ohm resistance issue.

Krótka recka innego usera

ZS5 is in da house! Quick review:
VERY NICE cardboard box that's nicely shrink wrapped. Open the flap and there's 2 magnetic clasps to keep the flap in place like a high end product packaging. The manual inside the box has both english and chinese, but the english is the usual somewhat dodgy translation...silica gel ear tips (silicone tips), memory silk (memory wire) lol someone used google translate too much...but at least the paper is the nice glossy kind, not some cheap recycled paper.
Inside the box as you've seen in the pictures there are now 2 full sets of S M L tips (12 tips total) that's being held by a metal plate with cutouts. 1 set is grey silicone, almost like the spare ones that came with the ZS3. The other set are starlines but now they're black instead of the grey that came with the ZST. The grey silicone ones are slightly softer than the starlines (as others have mentioned before) so most people should be able to find a pair that fits. Medium starline fits me well, I use that with my ZST too.

Stock cable is the grey green one just like the ZS3, only it comes pre-plugged now. Memory wire is there, I will cut this off later, but unlike the ZST there's no plastic weight on the wire to hold it down...let's see how it goes.
I can confirm inline volume buttons work on BOTH my xiaomi mi5 android phone AND my ipad! Wow KZ actually spent the money to get the chip that works for both...for Chi-Fi I only know the 1more triple driver has this ios+android chip for volume control, and that costs 4x the ZS5. The mic/control housing and the buttons are all metal, much nicer than the plastic on the ZS3/ZST. Buttons are tight and press down with a solid click. I'm very impressed.

Earbud itself is plastic, nothing to write home about. There's a bit of leftover adhesive and a small scratch on mine already...but oh well I'm not returning it just for that.
I do like the blue color and it looks awesome with the gold upgrade cable. They do stick out from my ear more than the ZST, and I find it slightly less comfy than either ZST or ZS3, perhaps due to the more angular edges.

Sound. Now I haven't done any A-B testing yet but initial impressions are very positive. Treble is clear and energetic without being fatiguing, which I think is a bit better than ZST (bear in mind I'm one of those who don't find ZST treble that fatiguing). Mids are rich and both male and female vocals are nice, perhaps a touch warmer than the ZST. Bass is probably between ZST and ZS3 i.e. presence is definitely felt but not overly booming. Soundstage is decently wide, maybe a tad wider than ZST, and feels more circular vs the oval on the ZST. Resolution is very good, with good 3D spatial separation with instruments. I will reserve my final judgement until more testing is done, but out of the box I am very happy with the ZS5, I think it's almost like a melding of the ZS3 bass presence with the ZST clarity, with some additional resolution and spatial separation thrown in!

Gold upgrade wire looks very nice, quality to be tested later. It now comes in a nice paper box that's also shrink wrapped, definitely better than just throwing it into a free carrying case...

All in all, I'm very impressed with how much KZ has improved in packaging and build quality (at least with the metal inline control, but still at the same level for the earbud itself at least on the outside). I'll post my final thoughts after doing some more testing, and I'm definitely looking forward to the ZSR when/if it comes out...!

Did some A-B testing on HDTracks headphone test disc flac files with KZ ZS5 vs ZST vs UE Triplefi10s shootout (my currently available IEMs) and here are my thoughts:

Sensitivity. TF10s is most sensitive and by a fair margin, while the ZST is slightly more sensitive then ZS5. I guess more DDs take more power to drive. This might also mean potentially more scalability with amping for the ZS5?

Soundstage and resolution. Listened to some jazz and the immediate difference is that with the ZS5 I feel like I'm sitting in a bigger room than the ZST. The TF10s meanwhile are very intimate, but provides more clarity and separation between instruments. There's almost an airy feel to the ZS5 vs TF10s that is similar to going from closed vs open back headphones. ZS5 has better resolution and much better separation than the ZST as mentioned in my previous post. The additional DD and BA indeed are doing their job.

Bass wise, TF10s is powerful and tight (well known). ZST and ZS5 are actually not that far apart (this may change with burn in, as my ZST is well used). ZST can rumble, but ZS5 rumbles with more separation, so the ZST bass is almost a little muddy in comparison. Neither are basshead level, but I do like the slightly stronger and more musical bass on the ZS5. I'm hoping more burn-in will loosen it up further, as the bass can sometimes sound a little tight on the ZS5 right now.

Mids the ZST and ZS5 are somewhat similar, very natural sounding for both male and female vocals. Not sure if the freq curve is biasing me, but I do get a feel there's less of a peak in mids for ZS5, more neutral sounding.
Meanwhile I've always felt TF10s were a bit too warm for female vocal dominant tracks, and this bears out here. 

Treble the ZST and ZS5 are again similar, although the ZS5 does provides more detail than the ZST in the highs. High cymbals sound clearer on the ZS5 than ZST. But the main thing is that there's a track with female vocals S sounds that I can always hear some sibilance on the ZST, but this is GONE on the ZS5! For those who feel ZST was too bright/sibilant I think the ZS5 may be the ticket for you. 

Overall the TF10s is quite a different animal altogether so I won't go into too much further detail. Between the ZST and ZS5, personally I feel the ZS5 improves alot on the ZST by getting rid of the sibilance, strengthening the bass and with more drivers we get better resolution and separation. Adding a wider airy soundstage with better spatial separation is just more icing on the cake.

I don't have my ZS3 anymore, but from memory the ZS5 should be closer to the ZST than the ZS3, which makes sense from a hardware perspective as well.
I tried the gold cable as well, really can't hear much of a difference (same experience with my ZST and ZS3 with the stock vs silver cable). It feels nicer than the stock, just like the silver one, but I need my mic and volume controls for daily commuting use.

Things I don't like about ZS5
- Hard angular edge design of the earbud makes it less comfy even during in my short hearing session. This does not bode well for longer listening (will try on my commute tomorrow)
- The nozzle on the ZS5 is a straight tube, while ZST has a notch. This means the tips fall off slightly more easily on the ZS5 vs ZST. With my A-B testing, there was indeed 1 time that the eartip was left in my ear when I pulled the ZS5 out
- Memory wire on both the stock and gold cables, although this is easily modded by cutting the wire out

Anyway all in all I like the ZS5 quite alot! I didn't think it was possible at this price point but the ZS5 indeed can give a performance at like 90% of TF10s level of IEMs. Add in the inline mic with volume buttons that work with ios and android and I am now one happy head-fier 

Edytowane przez Starh
  • Like 3

Nie zamówiłem. Tak się zdażyło, że w czasie promocji miałem puste konto. Kolega @pawkos zamówił dla mnie i dla siebie - ale jedną parę. Zakłada bowiem, że mu nie podejdą, jak kz zst wtedy ja przejmę prawa własności. Drżę jednak, co będzie, jak będzie inaczej...

Co u mnie spowodowało bicie serca przyspieszone ? Te tanie Andromedy w promocji mp3store po 4k, na które mnie nie stać...

Kiedy zatem kz zs5 pojawiły się jako ich chińska podróbka z nadzieją na lepsze jeszcze granie niż killer kz zst... nie wahałem się ani chwili.... moje konto było jednak bezwzględnie puste, ulitował się na prośby "niech mi ktoś kupi" dopiero @pawkos.  Zgubi go jednak pewność siebie, bo czuję w moich audio kościach, że nie będzie chciał się z nimi rozstać, ew. sprzeda b2m ;) 

Bo o ile kzzst miały w szranki stawać z dokami ~ 1k  i walczyły przecież dzielnie, to musi kz zs5 stawać będą w szranki z Campfire ~ 4K Audio... 

:P 

Także jak ktoś hurtowo tuzin zakupił, to nowe zafoliowane biere w cenie z promocji, jasna rzecz.

Edytowane przez manuelvetro

Teraz, manuelvetro napisał:

Nie zamówiłem. Tak się zdażyło, że w czasie promocji miałem puste konto. Kolega @pawkos zamówił dla mnie i dla siebie - ale jedną parę. Zakłada bowiem, że mu nie podejdą, jak kz zst wtedy ja przejmę prawa własności. Drżę jednak, co będzie, jak będzie inaczej...

Co u mnie spowodowało bicie serca przyspieszone ? Te tanie Andromedy w promocji mp3store po 4k, na które mnie nie stać...

Kiedy zatem kz zs5 pojawiły się jako ich chińska podróbka z nadzieją na lepsze jeszcze granie niż killer kz zst... nie wahałem się ani chwili.... moje konto było jednak bezwzględnie puste, ulitował się na prośby "niech mi ktoś kupi" dopiero @pawkos.  Zgubi go jednak pewność siebie, bo czuję w moich audio kościach, że nie będzie chciał się z nimi rozstać, ew. sprzeda b2m ;) 

Bo o ile kzzst miały w szranki stawać z dokami ~ 1k  i walczyły przecież dzielnie, to musi kz zs5 stawać będą w szranki z Campfire ~ 4K Audio... 

:P 

@manuelvetro jeszcze WRZ zapowiadają na facebook audiobudget.com X8 też z 4-ema przetwornikami. Może one ci wpadną w łąpki, bo na razie nie ma ich w sprzedaży. Po za tym znalazłem ostrzeżenie w sieci tych co już mają, żeby nie zamawiać bez tego dodatkowego, srebrzonego kabelka

Jest zestaw ze srebrzonym kabelkiem. Wybieraj więc ten zestaw, bo podobno na stokowym nie za bardzo gra

Ciekaw jestem jak grają, ale nie nakręcam się za bardzo. Ciekawe jest to porównanie ZS5 i TF10 z cytatu @Starh że niby w 90% zbliżają się poziomem do Triple. Porównam je sobie, zobaczę czy nowe KZ w jakiś sposób zastąpią lub uzupełnią u mnie Fi.10.

Zamówiłem ZS5 i ten srebrny kabelek osobno od innego sprzedawcy. Niestety podczas moich pierwszych zakupów na ali sam nie wiem jak poszedł zły adres, bez numeru domu, więc chyba nie dojdzie. Jak się zorientowałem było już "po ptokach". Nie szło już anulować, wysłany. KZ jeszcze odkręciłem, jadą już. Zamówię kabelek jeszcze raz, jak pierwszy jakimś cudem dojdzie, będzie na zapas albo dla kogoś.

• Like 1

@Bernie 

Pamiętaj, że ten user pisał o nich prosto wyjetych z pudełka. Pewnie po wygrzaniu tych 4 przetwornikow zagrają lepiej.

EDIT:

właśnie czytan na reddicie aby nie kupować zs5 bez tego ulepszonego kabelka. Podobno bez niego brzmią dość zalanie. Czytam jeszcze, że kabelek od zs5 nie pasuje do zst.

Edytowane przez Starh

10 minut temu, all999 napisał:

Majfrend potwierdził wysyłkę.
:)

Wysyłkę czy "Accepted by carrier "? Bo to tylko znaczy że przesyłkę zgłoszono do firmy transportowej. Ja pisałem dziś do majfrienda, bo od piątku cały czas "Accepted by carrier " czyli nic się nie dzieje i czekam co mi powie

Mój srebrny do ZST nie pasuje do ZS3 a z tego co widzę, srebrny do ZS5 jest taki sam jak do ZS3 więc ten od ZST nie będzie pasować do ZS5. Uff ;P

• Like 1

49 minut temu, mykupyku napisał:

mój też śmignął dziś

4 godziny temu, all999 napisał:

Majfrend potwierdził wysyłkę.
:)

Nie cieszcie się tak, właśnie niedawno dostałem 

Friend:really sorry for your long time waiting,we will send out these days.
Easy earphone
2017-05-23 03:51
Więc być może wyśle bo napisałem, że w razie czego rezygnuję z zamówienia i szukam u konkurencji

To trzeba założyć wątek ze sklepami z ali niepolecanymi. Jeśli ktoś miał złe doświadczenia to mógłby podzielić się nimi, by inni nie musieli się parzyć po raz n-ty

Ja dziś nie wyjdą to anuluję zamówienie i poszukam gdzie indziej. A co polecacie?

Edytowane przez Jaro54

Ja zamawiałem z NiceHCK, tam skąd większość zamówień chyba była i dalej żadnego statusu o wysyłce ani nic. Napisałem dzisiaj do majfrenda, ale cały czas czekam na info zwrotne...

Czy ktoś zamawiający z tego sklepu dostał już jakieś potwierdzenie wysyłki?

6 minut temu, digitalimported napisał:

Ja zamawiałem z NiceHCK, tam skąd większość zamówień chyba była i dalej żadnego statusu o wysyłce ani nic. Napisałem dzisiaj do majfrenda, ale cały czas czekam na info zwrotne...

Czy ktoś zamawiający z tego sklepu dostał już jakieś potwierdzenie wysyłki?

Zamawiałem od tego sprzedawcy, wczoraj (22.05) dostałem powiadomienie mailem o wysyłce i nr. Tracking.